Page 1 of 2
Some little cunt has set fire to Manchester Dogs Home.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/live-manchester-dogs-home-fire--7758178

Someone had tweeted 'Manchester dogs home is on fire with all the dogs yelping '

I'm not much of a dog lover or animal lover but this is just wrong.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I bet it was the doing of a cat.

But really this is a terrible thing that shouldn't have happened and shouldn't ever happen.
What motive would anybody have to do this?

Aside from cats being better, but that doesn't justify burning them alive.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Jon777
hawt dawg

you know i'm genuinely distraught about this kind of ****ed up stuff happening, but i find your level of apathy hilarious
A lad just put up on FB

Canine/11

I had to have a slight chuckle
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by Jon777
hawt dawg
You're awful.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

LOL feck off.

OT: Terrible.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Aside from cats being better

I will reach my hand up your asshole, rip out your intestines, and feed them to starving African children. And dogs.

OP: Asshole should be given the death penalty. He killed 47 dogs.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by CaptainCanti
I will reach my hand up your asshole, rip out your intestines, and feed them to starving African children. And dogs.

OP: Asshole should be given the death penalty. He killed 47 dogs.

Starving Moroccan children? Or kids from Botswana? Africa is a huge continent with a ton of cultural and economic diversity but I'm sure you already knew that.
Quote by MinterMan22
Starving Moroccan children? Or kids from Botswana? Africa is a huge continent with a ton of cultural and economic diversity but I'm sure you already knew that.

i don't have time for your details
¯\_()_/¯
I'm absolutely appalled. Anyone who hurts innocent dogs is among the most vile pieces of shit ever to exist.
Arf arf. Poor pups

I need to watch some too cute pint sized to recover. (Fyi its the best show in the history of tv)
I hate dogs, but they didn't deserve this.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I value the lives of cute animals (or animals commonly kept as pets) more than I value the lives of humans.
Therefore, I hope he gets off the hook and gets his house burned down while he is asleep.
Quote by institutions
I value the lives of cute animals (or animals commonly kept as pets) more than I value the lives of humans.
Therefore, I hope he gets off the hook and gets his house burned down while he is asleep.

There are always some people that will post shit like this. Please stop. We have laws for a reason.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by institutions

I'm the same way. I can never understand why, I just care way more about animals (mostly dogs) than I care about humans. I wasn't all that emotionally distraught from Sandy Hook, but hurt my dog and I'd
do something I would never say on the Internet. Just imagine something horrible
to the perpetrator. Or even any innocent dog anyway, I'd punish a person who hurts animals much worse than I would to someone who hurts people.
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm the same way. I can never understand why, I just care way more about animals (mostly dogs) than I care about humans. I wasn't all that emotionally distraught from Sandy Hook, but hurt my dog and I'd
do something I would never say on the Internet. Just imagine something horrible
to the perpetrator. Or even any innocent dog anyway, I'd punish a person who hurts animals much worse than I would to someone who hurts people.

Thank god you are not in a position of power.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
someone really should've let the dogs out

im sorry....
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by CaptainCanti

Lel butthurt
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I was avoiding this thread and now that I've clicked on it I am seriously furious.

RIP dogs. Not only did they die but they went in a really bad way. **** whoever did this.
Quote by slipknot5678
I was avoiding this thread and now that I've clicked on it I am seriously furious.

RIP dogs. Not only did they die but they went in a really bad way. **** whoever did this.

I've recently read two other similar burning animals stories. A bunch of sick f*cks.
Arsonists are fuccking mental.

The thought process has to be "hahahahahahaha, I am the king of fire, I will engulf thee". Put them in a ward and have them bounce around a padded room for their annoying tax paid lifespan.

As for the dogs, life is rough when things like this happen. The arsonist must've worked there and got mad at people barking orders at him all the time. It's a dog eat dog world out there, but sometimes you gotta fetch new stories like this to understand the compassion for dog lovers out there.

Woof.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
To those who are evil and hate animals. Someone working at a preschool in new jersey "accidentally" poured bleach in the kids waterglasses. Id post a link but im on mobile so too much work.
Quote by slipknot5678

Would you go so far as to say it makes you furryious?

I'll show myself the door..
Quote by Wormholes
To those who are evil and hate animals. Someone working at a preschool in new jersey "accidentally" poured bleach in the kids waterglasses. Id post a link but im on mobile so too much work.

I read about this today. That's fuccking insane how someone could let something like that slip by. The woman who had the bottle of water is lucky no one died.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
What exactly was he trying to accomplish by doing this? Being the most awful kind of person?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Lel butthurt

Your butt will hurt afterwards, yes.
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

If there'd be a Manchester Cats' Home arson, I'd set up a Just Giving link for the arsonist.

Jokes aside, this probably falls under the 'mentally sick' category I mentioned in the thread about evil.

Quote by institutions

le reddit army xD

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 12, 2014,
Quote by soundgarden1986
Why would someone even do that

Korean barbecue gone wrong?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Bladez22
someone really should've let the dogs out

im sorry....

Yeah, but whoof?

whoof whoof
Reading through facebook today and people have been terribly upset about the death of these dogs but these people never make any reference to the kids being bombed daily in Syria/Iraq/The Ukraine.

Being a dogs home many dogs never get re-homed and end up destroyed anyway.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Page 1 of 2