I'm looking for an amp that handles heavy overdriven tones, and crisp cleans. Think Guthrie Govan's versatility as far as tone. I know alot of his versatility comes from his guitar and playing, but I strictly mean his tone. It needs to be around the $300 range used, and at least 30 watts. I've seen the cheap Randall heads, but they dont seem to have the best cleans.
Used Vyper Tube
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Wouldn't we all like to have Guthrie Govan's tone for under $300?

Seriously, he does a few gear reviews that available on youtube but you won't get more than a couple of his pedals for that so your only option really is a good modeler. if you want an amp with modeling, the only one I like close to your price range is a tube vypyr. Other wise, I would get a pod HD500 and expand budget a bit for some decent headphones.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Everybody wants godly tone for peanuts.
There's a reason serious musicians spend thousands on our rigs. You think I'd play a $3000 amp if I could do it for $300?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
ive been pretty impressed with my randall rt100 i picked up used (half stack) for 600, cleans are great, even plugged my acoustic into it sounded pretty damn good. i play death metal and gain is never over 6. thing is a beast
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.