So I was just out walking my dog. I live in a small town and I went to the park. I saw 2 haircuts that really baffled me. Like just impossible hair.

So that was the first one. It was on a male and as you can see, the sides of the head are shaved but the top of it sticks straight out in the rough shape of a pizza tray.

The second one was on a female. It was tied up into a vague zeppelin shape right on the top of her head. I tried to portray the enormity of it in my drawing but I can't quite get it across.

Now I know people have had stupid haircuts for as long as people have had haircuts but I don't really expect to see a haircut this bizarre when I'm just out walking my dog, nevermind twice. So is this something people are doing with greater frequency or was I just lucky? Discuss bizarre haircuts and their frequency. Accompany them with drawings if you like.

Mouths, or lack thereof, are not important to this topic.
From your drawings (which I like) I would say those two people were related in some way.
It's what happens when looking stupid becomes the next big trendy thing but people who call it stupid are too ignorant about fashion to comprehend the meaning of trendy.

Also, I'm not sure if anyone has told you this yet, but I really like your drawings.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
From ridiculous to racist in 3 posts - good job UG
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Salmond promised everyone a free, decent haircut if Yes goes through.

Vote yes, folks. The hair oppression must end.
the first one is what you get when you breed the second one with a pikachu
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Godsmack_IV
you think thats bad...

yeeeeeee
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Wormholes
They were black weren't they. Looks like black people hairstyles.

hi carnivecunt i thought you were banned?