I've been looking for a new guitar to add to my collection. I am a big Ibanez fan but I am open to other brands. What I've been looking for a a 24 fret non locking trem guitar with two single coil pickups and one humbucker. Ibanez used to have one a long time ago and I once owned a Jackson that was really nice. Does anyone have any suggestions? Do you own such a guitar? BTW, I play mostly metal and classic metal music.
Check out the Silhouette from Musicman ( but it has a Humbucker in the neck )

The Silhouette Special is HSS - but it's 22 frets - either way - they're amazing guitars. I have the Silhouette Special and its incredible.
I use Carvin DC-145s (HSH).

Neck-through construction with a gorgeous smooth transition from neck to body. 24-fret 25" scale, with both Floyd and non-locker trems (Wilkinson) available. I have mine built with a master volume, master tone and a five-way, with three miniswitches. Two of them handle coil-splitting on the humbuckers and one is a bridge pickup add-in switch that gives you the bridge plus neck "middle position" sound that you get on a Les Paul. Extremely versatile guitars with non of the push-pull knob glitches. Great construction and finish quality, real ebony fretboards, real MOP and abalone inlays, outstanding fretwork and a ton of choices.

I have several that have either mahogany or koa body/neck construction with a maple cap.
what's your budget?

i have a lag jet 1000 (the cheaper chinese one, a while back it was made in france) which has the specs you're looking for. i got a crazy cheap deal on it, though, so I wouldn't really want to pay full list price
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?