http://www.iflscience.com/physics/crystallized-light-reveals-potential

So basically scientists have more or less created light in solid and liquid states. Bizarre.

I want a ****ing light sabre now, plzkthx.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
but dont photons work out like, we can see cause they bounce to and back? SO we couldn't even see this shit? Unless other photons bounce off them I guess. But WHAT? I mean HUH?
i dont know what to think of this
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by captainsnazz
whoa

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
whoa

whoa

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
do not tell me my thread titles suck and then mirror them

wtf guys
i don't know why i feel so dry
I don't want to burst any boubbles here but the way your average bloke would define a solid or a liquid is very different to how a physicist or chemist would define it. I'm no expert here but I'm pretty sure they haven't even come close to creating a microscopic grain of photons. And then there's the problem of being able to see something like that if it was created.

It's still really cool but if you want cool light related shit that's visible, I think there's a vid somewhere of a beam of light passing through a special material that slows it down to the point of it being able to be captured on a fairly inexpensive slow-mo camera.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 12, 2014,
Quote by JamSessionFreak
I don't want to burst any boubbles here but the way your average bloke would define a solid or a liquid is very different to how a physicist or chemist would define it. I'm no expert here but I'm pretty sure they haven't even come close to creating a microscopic grain of photons. And then there's the problem of being able to see something like that if it was created.

Yeah, but it's still awesome, man.
That's what I said.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
inb4 photon torpedoes and neutral zone conflicts
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~