Greetings all,

Myself and a partner are undergraduates in Lehigh University's Electrical and Computer Engineering program. We are currently designing a new type of guitar simulator for our senior capstone project which will revolutionize the guitar industry.

We want feedback from you, the knowledgeable players of this great instrument, in order to better asses the needs of our potential users. Our survey consists of 10 simple questions and takes about a minute to complete.

If you have any comments or feedback for us that will aid in our design process feel to reply directly to this post or send us a direct message.

Thank you in advance, the survey is below. Keep on rockin' out.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V9PFGPH
You will get more people to do this if you ask for emails and raffle a starbucks gift card or something
wait so TS, what is it that you are proposing? Is it basically a laser harp?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
So, from what I understand, it's a smartphone app that looks like a guitar neck, that you would use as a practice tool.

Best of luck with your project, but personally, I have no use for such a thing.
Quote by sashki
So, from what I understand, it's a smartphone app that looks like a guitar neck, that you would use as a practice tool.

If so, not interested. Good luck though.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by sashki

Wait so is ts the guy I saw on that shark tank show last week? You already have google bruh what you need us for
Quote by LehighEngr
our senior capstone project which will revolutionize the guitar industry.
Won't work unless you pack a VH4 ch.3 in a $300 amp.
With led strips.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by LehighEngr
We are currently designing a new type of guitar simulator for our senior capstone project which will revolutionize the guitar industry

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Is it the guitar from the spongebob movie because I would buy that shit so fast
Buncha negative nancys.
Use a good sample bank OP, it'll do fine.
Filled out the survey.

Quote by Wormholes
Can it wub?

Everything wubs, everything.
Just slap a low frequency oscillator on it.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 12, 2014,
I got to question ten, and it asked me if i wanted a guitar with laser beams for strings.

Make this happen. Please
Make an Axe FX super affordably and just as good and then you'll be in for a good chance of dominating the industry.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I took the survey but I still don't know what the hell you're on aboot
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
10. If such a device existed, would you prefer to use a guitar simulator that imitated strings via laser beams or physical strings?

☑ Laser Beams
☐ Physical Strings
☐ Indifferent

anyone picking physical strings is a proper arid lunch