I was wondering if anyone knew how to turn reverb on using this piano. I just started, and not sure of any piano forums, so decided to come to the home of my guitar. It randomly turns on sometimes when I turn it on, not sure how. Was wondering if anyone knew how to trigger it.

Thanks in advance.
hey buddy, the on button is pressure sensitive. Try messing around with it and you should get a good idea of how much pressure triggers it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

-Casio Support, Mike
Do you have any idea what button is pressure sensitive?

As for the manual, the piano I have is 15+ year's old. Just found it in my attic and picked it up.

Learned the intro to Mad World, Phantom of the Opera, and All of Me.
Does it have a "function" button? Try that. I've seen some Casio keyboards with it and if you press it repeatedly it cycles through effects that you can toggle.
Oh.... now I feel stupid as hell. The on button is pressure senstive... Thanks for the help.
Quote by sickman411
Does it have a "function" button? Try that. I've seen some Casio keyboards with it and if you press it repeatedly it cycles through effects that you can toggle.

No I dont, but a above post told me to mess with the on button, so I will now try and mess. Will post results.
What needs a new amp? The piano? I dont understand how your post is relevant to the thread...
Quote by Zack Mitchell
What needs a new amp? The piano? I dont understand how your post is relevant to the thread...

Says the bloke whom posts a keyboard question in the off topic subforum of a GUITAR forum
I posted it on the off topic subforum for a reason, simply because it is off topic. This section is meant for off topic anything, such as this. Keep trying though?
Quote by Zack Mitchell

an amp would sound better than the shitty speakers in your keyboard and an amp would have reverb and more build in plus it would also be louder and such
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
an amp would sound better than the shitty speakers in your keyboard and an amp would have reverb and more build in plus it would also be louder and such

See? And make sure you spend at least 3 grand. Anything less and you will sound like shit no matter what.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
why do you need reverb on your calculator anyway?

Casio

How to reverb:
1) Get instrument and big amplifier.
2) Get big, square, empty room.
3) Turn volume up to almost-unbearable
4) ???
5) Profit!

Alternatively, you can try sticking a pogo-stick up your ass so you can use your body as part of the signal chain, obviously using your mouth as the speaker. Your bowels will amplify the reverbration of the pogo-stick. With any luck, you can keep it clean. Just don't turn it up to 11.
take a shit on top of it
Man dude. All these ****ing amazing answers. How about you all go die in a whole, or actually help someone who was kind enough to ask you all.
go die in a whole what? A WHOLE WHAT!?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Want reverb PUT IN FUK A+BATHROOM PLA YLOUDZO

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Acϵ♠
go die in a whole what? A WHOLE WHAT!?

i don't know why i feel so dry