http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1366_7861_8075

Pop Vinyls are basically a bunch of stylised pop culture toys. The range includes loads of characters, from the world of Disney to Jay & Silent Bob to Lord of the Rings to Arrested Development. They're about a tenner each. They look pretty cute and cool.

A bunch of my 20-something mates are collecting them...which is find really bizarre. I know people like having little things but collecting little plastic toys with their hard earned cash is a bit weird. I dunno.

Do any of you guys collect them?
I dont collect them or know people who do but i'm aware they exsist because a friend was tempted to buy a Daryl Dixon one
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
i was thinking this would be about having like taylor swift on vinyl or something
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i was thinking this would be about having like taylor swift on vinyl or something

I can dream
Quote by Thrashtastic15
british people are strange

greatest argument against the deterministic universe

british people must have freewill to do silly shit like this
i don't know why i feel so dry
these are all over the place in this games/music/movies store i go to and i don't get it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
If I was into western media or comic books or shit, I probably would.
They aren't much different than the anime nendoroids I already buy.

As have I got a few nendoroids, though I know a few people with them pop vinyls.
I was gonna say it seems stupid but then I saw the Tobius Funke one in the nevernude shorts and I want it.
I've got six of these sitting on a shelf (Xenomorph, Dr Manhatten, Judge Dredd, Swedish Chef, Animal and Deadpool)
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I don't buy them or know anyone who does. I used to see them in all the gift shops in Disney World a few years ago when I used to go there.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ