I'm not sure if there is a way to do this. What features are you missing? It's possible to find them through other ways.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I also would like to return to old version. All those bright colours hurt my eyes and navigation is really uncomfortable. I like the original dark and much less minimalistic design much more.
Quote by vazilinos
I also would like to return to old version. All those bright colours hurt my eyes and navigation is really uncomfortable. I like the original dark and much less minimalistic design much more.

Are you talking about the forums, or the UG homepage?

With the forums, at the very bottom left you can change the colour scheme (I personally have mine at UG black, because I also prefer the dark colour).
If you're talking about the homepage, then I don't know why, but my UG homepage is in a black scheme and doesn't really have any bright colours.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It seems like some people don't quite get what I am talking about. There is also not a lot of talk about this version of the site on the forums. I want to roll back to the old version of the site, but even when I create new account it uses this goddamn version.
Here's the picture of WHAT I am talking about.

You can't go to forums in this version, you can't do advanced search(you can't do advanced search even if you copy/paste the url). Just to see the normal page I have to go to Ultimate Guitar from another browser and don't log in or else it "sucks" my browser in this new version.
Is it some kind of lab rat testing or what? Why can't we switch between versions?

UPD:
From what I was able to understand - when I log in the site gives the cookies that convert it into new version.
UPD2:
Yep, it's probably a cookie called new_ug_exp. Which i suppose stands for New Ultimate Guitar Experience.
Got to find a way to disable it and keep the login system working.
Last edited by vazilinos at Nov 17, 2014,
Quote by Dreadnought
Guys.

Rolling back the site is not an option.

lawllll.
Quote by Fallenoath
lawllll.

It's actually an option. It's just somebody avoiding giving us the answers.
I want the old version back too. This newer version doesn't even load most of the tabs and it's not my computer.