Poll Options
View poll results: how u like em
brown + yellow _ puerto rican + hatian
14 64%
anime
13 59%
Voters: 22.
Page 1 of 3
so i've had my left-eye-lopez on a real cute girl lately -- a qt, qt3.14, #kisstarget2014 (lolmnt, 2014). beautiful red hair and that smile oh my god.

as the title of this thread very sparingly indicates, i have less of a chance with her than i'd like. nonetheless i will try my hardest to put on a confident front and not fawn over this fawn (call me bambi and i'll call you carla) (trust me i ain't a busta).

talk about the qts of your interest. no pictures that's fucking weird. describe them though. that way we can all feel pathetic together with proper detail. whether you're just trying to hold hands (<3) or tear that ass out the frame and grab yr dick, what's the scenario?

xoxo
i don't know why i feel so dry
I briefly found a #kisstarget but then I found out that she is a militant Catholic, which doesn't make me think less of her but it means that it would just never work. :/

This happens a lot actually.
Quote by slipknot5678
I briefly found a #kisstarget but then I found out that she is a militant Catholic, which doesn't make me think less of her but it means that it would just never work. :/

This happens a lot actually.

Who gives a shit, put your serpent inside her forbidden fruit
Quote by guitarxo
I am immune to qtness unless it is in the the platonic feline form

my name isn't actually ean

it's chester mewww
not making it my goal to date her or anything but oh my god this girl beside me in a few classes is the most adorable person in every sense i can't even stand it and i'm pretty sure she thinks i'm awesome too and idk it's just nice to dream about and i'm excited to talk to her more
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i have a girlfriend who is a much better person than i am and has put up w/ a lot of my shit which i feel bad about (cancer & such) so #kisstarget2014 was not very exciting
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i have a girlfriend who is a much better person than i am and has put up w/ a lot of my shit which i feel bad about (cancer & such) so #kisstarget2014 was not very exciting

that's way better than my lame shit. the caring girlfriend part, not the cancer part.
"#kisstarget" is demeaning, objectifying and mysoginistic. :satin:
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by StewieSwan
"#kisstarget" is demeaning, objectifying and mysoginistic. :satin:

no it's not. i know you must have one qt who wants to double team a flute with you. share
Quote by Eastwinn
my name isn't actually ean

it's chester mewww

Hi chester mew 2 u 2
cat
I don't really have much of a crush on any qts these days, which is an uncomfortable feeling that I'm not used it.

There is one girl that I'm kind of into and we had a "thing" before (we were into each other but nothing substantial happened) but she's straight so it can't work out anymore which is unfortunate.
Quote by Eastwinn
no it's not. i know you must have one qt who wants to double team a flute with you. share

o she's a qt alright and i totally would make her my #kisstarget but she is a right-wing super-christian who's mission in life is to criminalize abortion so that's kinda a turn-off tbh
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Dude I'm on this same boat except she's the one who is sick. Please don't see it as putting up with you. I'm here to talk bro if u want hmu

I have a gf who is qt who letl me hold her hand sometimes.
Last edited by Ssargentslayer at Sep 13, 2014,
Ean please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to
My God, it's full of stars!
erry body luvs me but i cant luv no 1

anyway, good luck on all of your #kisstarget endeavours gents!
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...

~laetita you destroy me

xoxoxo

you go get her, tiger :mew:

Quote by Eastwinn
talk about the qts of your interest. no pictures that's fucking weird. describe them though. that way we can all feel pathetic together with proper detail. whether you're just trying to hold hands (<3) or tear that ass out the frame and grab yr dick, what's the scenario?

xoxo

i am above your rules <xoxoxo3

i like this one girl and she has really big boobs

she told me how big they were but i won't tell you guys

i don't think she can like me because she is straight

but she might want to fool around and stuff

not sure if i want to fool around and stuff though

but i would touch her big boobs if she lets me

maybe kiss her belly or something too
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
This is the qt grill I have my eye on. The only problem is that she also smokes.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
^

Quote by Dreadnought
Ean please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to

is this relationship advice or thread making advice

Quote by Rossenrot
There is indeed a lady I'm trying to holler @. We'll see if I cant get no love.

this is good
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Dude I'm on this same boat except she's the one who is sick. Please don't see it as putting up with you. I'm here to talk bro if u want hmu

I have a gf who is qt who letl me hold her hand sometimes.

that's awful dude i hope everything is ok. idk not much rly to talk about just everything is sort of outside of what i can control and although a lot of news has been good there is still a lot of frustrating stuff & difficult decisions that have to be made. she's awesome though and i feel bad cuz im not as awesome, lol.
I'm all out of condom. Be a dear and pick some up next time you're out.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I don't condoms cos pill
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I can't wait until male contraceptive shot.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
There's a cute girl at my school. It's her last year too and I don't know what to do. I've liked her for a long time, but I'm an ENTJ so I don't really know how to express my feelings; too much questions in my head. I think her being a Jehova's Witness and me being a different religion, has something to do with it probably. I wrote two songs for her now, I'm lame I know :P But yea, I get weak near her, and only her.
^ i don't think you should use results from a scientifically butt personality test as a prescription for your future advances with a girl.

Quote by snipelfritz
I can't wait until male contraceptive shot.

yes.

Quote by Mark Roxx

can you really not figure this out
Last edited by Eastwinn at Sep 13, 2014,
^lol yea, I know. I was just making a joke. But it was a bit accurate in describing me relationship-wise :P
eastwinn, son, please wear a condom or you'll end like me with an unwanted kid.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
eastwinn, son, please wear a condom or you'll end like me with an unwanted kid.

fuck off dad
Page 1 of 3