Page 1 of 2
Sorry I just wanted to copy the thread title. I think I'm getting meaner as I get older. So yeah just talk about mean things you did when you were a child because I never did anything mean back then
cat
i got a kid in serious trouble by planting racist/general hate speeches in his agenda book because he called me a faggot and accused me of stealing from him in 6th grade

thats basically the worst thing ive ever done ever
one time i got mad and cried and yelled at my aunt cos she got me a truck toy thing
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I was a weak nerdy kid, so I found a weaker nerdier kid (who was also my friend) and I took his glasses, threw sand in his eyes, and made him eat sand at recess. He threw up in class while we were watching a movie later that day.
I also stole an autistic kid's crayons and made him cry because he had the same name as me.
But the one i'm most ashamed of is when I was like 7 I beat up a duck. I don't like thinking of that

I don't think I did anything else too bad. Nothing I can remember anyway. All of these happened in like 2nd grade in elementary school.
I am much nicer now that I'm older.

I punched a kid and he cried. This was a public 'fight' (lol we were 12 and it wasn't much of a fight) so when he started crying a there was this huge crowd of people laughing at him. /normal shit

I am more mentally ****ed than I let on so throughout middle school and early high school I would have these public breakdowns and I would say things I didn't mean and get really violent (I never hurt anyone besides myself though and mostly not in public )

And of course I used to use the word '******' as an insult a lot, even if I wasn't homophobic.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 13, 2014,
Quote by institutions
I was a weak nerdy kid, so I found a weaker nerdier kid (who was also my friend) and I took his glasses, threw sand in his eyes, and made him eat sand at recess. He threw up in class while we were watching a movie later that day.
I also stole an autistic kid's crayons and made him cry because he had the same name as me.
But the one i'm most ashamed of is when I was like 7 I beat up a duck. I don't like thinking of that

I'm pretty excited about this thread so far.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
One time I tackled my brother and wrapped his head in duck tape and him trying to get it off looked ridiculously painful and it pulled a lot of hair out.

That was probably the worst thing I ever did. I wasn't a very bad kid at all

EDIT
Oh yea, the same brother was running on a treadmill and I threw an exercise ball on it and turned the speed to 10. The ball got sucked under the treadmill and exploded and treadmill got bucked in the air, and he flew off the back and a bunch of skin got scraped off his knees and legs. And he almost got thrown into the glass china cabinet in our living room. I didn't mean for that to happen and stuff, but it was still pretty bad and I don't think I ever saw my dad so angry. I was so ****ing scared, lol.
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 13, 2014,
just general banter like taping a buddy to a tree and leaving him out there for a few periods & such
I honestly don't remember doing anything too mean-spirited.

I guess the only thing I did was punch a guy in the throat when I was 15 because he kept stealing my school bag and throwing my bag up onto the roof of one of the school buildings for the lolz. He did it 4 times over a couple of weeks and I got sick of it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I stole a kitkat bar from my stroller and ate it in line at the supermarket. Aside from that I was a perfect child. Never cried, barely talked, kept to myself and was an overall angel.
i was an angel until i hit puberty. after that it's all very complicated.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I rubbed my ass and grundle on my brothers pillow because he was a physically and verbally abusive dick the whole time we were growing up
Everything turned to hell when I learnt CURSE WORDS

I knew the f-word before it was cool And by this I mean that nobody else in my class had any idea what I was talking about. Because the f-word is English and we were Finnish little shits.
I used to be future-serial-killer-y levels of abusive to animals which is fucked up and probably why I have the worst luck at keeping pets alive these days, some kind of karmic payback
I wasn't a horrible kid. I think I've become more sensitive in the past few years because I'm around nice people. When I hear about kids doing bad shit it tears me up.
I got kicked out of a playschool (preschool) for knocking a child out with a wooden toy garage
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I wanted to play football in high school, but I have hereditarily weak bones, so I couldn't play because within two games I'd probably have broken ribs. So, instead I played flag football to drown the sadness. One day this one kid was being a dick, acting like he was hot shit and making fun of the players on my team. So, when nobody was looking, I lowered my shoulder and knocked him off his feet on a kickoff return. He was fine, but he got the wind knocked out of him for like five minutes, and shut the hell up after that.

Also when I was three I bit another kid because he wouldn't share his toy truck with me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Meanest thing I did as a kid was probably telling my little brother to run around my dad's pool table in a circle and then pushing something in front of him to make him trip. I used one of those old "bouncing horse" toys with the metal frame/springs.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
When I hear about kids doing bad shit it tears me up.

For some reason, I find most of these stories hysterical.

Something about children between the ages of 3 and 6 falling over is unbelievably funny to me. They're just so top heavy.

But I was a good child.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
being a **** to stupid people
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Little boys are inherently mean. It's how we communicate our affections :3
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Don't be so hard on yourself bud

obviously i'm talking about other stupid people

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
was a dick

am still a dick but within reason
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I put chewing gum in my brother's hair once. He had to get his hair cut because I smeared it over a pretty large portion of his scalp.
I also threw a wooden crate at my brother's head (and didn't miss), and I once hit my sister really hard with a plastic dinosaur (a really big one too, like half a meter long).

I did plenty of mean stuff that I honestly still regret when I think about. I also laugh about it though. That's why I'm probably still a mean kid.
Quote by institutions

But the one i'm most ashamed of is when I was like 7 I beat up a duck. I don't like thinking of that .

**** ducks, they're absolutely disgusting. You're lucky the duck didn't try to sex you.
I could kick a duck, grab it's eggs and pelt it with them, and feel nothing.

I did a lot of bad things as a kid, makes me cringe.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 13, 2014,
Me and my one friend would always team up and beat up my other friend on the trampoline everyday and send him home crying.

Wrestling is such a great influence for kids.
Me and my friend once chased a homeless kitten. He grabbed it by the tail, then swing it up as far as he could up the sky. The poor thing fell down on the other side of the wall. The last thing we witnessed was the squeak sound.

I did a lot of evil things, but that one stands out as the worst. It still haunts me to this day.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Last edited by rolandroi at Sep 13, 2014,
Broke a car window with a brick, stole everything inside.

Broke a house window with a ice ball. Broke another car window with a b.b. gun, while the people were driving. Went to court for that one.

Set a bunch of tires on fire and the fire department came and put out the fire. Burned down a trailer that housed a bunch of crackheads. No one died, and no one got caught either.

I did a lot of crazy/bad things as a kid. I'm not about that life anymore.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Broke a car window with a brick, stole everything inside.

Broke a house window with a ice ball. Broke another car window with a b.b. gun, while the people were driving. Went to court for that one.

Set a bunch of tires on fire and the fire department came and put out the fire. Burned down a trailer that housed a bunch of crackheads. No one died, and no one got caught either.

I did a lot of crazy/bad things as a kid. I'm not about that life anymore.

Dude we're talking about real life not GTA V
I touched a girl's boob. Well, kinda. Here's the thing. It happened in the 5th grade and I was playing basketball by myself. A couple of girls came over and they started playing on my side of the court. I told them to go to the other side but they didn't listen. So I chased them around and grabbed one of the girl's boobs and just clenched my fist. She started to cry and said she'd tell her brother, and I was like 'lol yeah whatever'. They went away after that. Then recess was over and while we were waiting for the teacher to open the door it turns out one of my classmates was her brother. He said "So I heard you touched my sister's boob" and I was like "oh you heard about that?". We were pretty cool with each other so we just kinda laughed it off.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
just general banter like taping a buddy to a tree and leaving him out there for a few periods & such

strong par performance

in 5th grade or something i wrung the neck of some weak ass chinese kid for calling me a dumb half-niqqer during a game of foot hockey at recess. same kid called my 200 pound friend a fat brown shit during gym class and the guy pretty much picked him up and threw him halfway across the room

kid had the bantz in him, i'll give him that.

Screw this crap, I've had it. I ain't no Mister Cool. I'm a pig, I'm a dog, so excuse me if I drool.
Quote by Cardbored
So I chased them around and grabbed one of the girl's boobs and just clenched my fist.

That's ****ing brutal, man. I hope you grew out of that
reminds me of this one foreign kid i knew in 9th grade who used to go around motorboating the same group of girls between the asscheeks as they walked up staircases

it was pretty ****ed up tbh but this was my school

somehow he ended up dating the cutest girl in that group... this guy had some next level dirtstache thing going on too

Page 1 of 2