Hi all!

A couple years ago I bought a Squire 51 from a guy on ebay.
The seller did some mods and I'm trying to find what type of neck he used to replace the stock unit.
The head stock says Telecaster but it has a poorly done refinishing job and no S/N.
The Telecaster waterslide is obviously and amateur DIY job.
It has a rosewood fingerboard and the only other distinguishing characteristic is the stamp on the heel - see pic.
Maybe that will tell the tale.
Does anyone recognize the marking?
(Invalid img)