Page 1 of 2
Right now my favourite fruit is the peach. When they're ripe, they're super juicy, really sweet and rich in flavour, amazing texture, etc. I also really like the skin. And I like how versatile the peach it.

Because peaches are often large, you can eat one and that will be a great snack, as opposed to strawberries where you have to eat like ten. The peach is also great because its texture is firm so that it can be sliced and put into cereal, which is something you could do with a plum for instance. They are great to use in smoothies as well, providing a honey-like flavour with a very smooth texture.

And the best part about the peach is when you eat everything except the pit, and then you spend ten minutes trying to get every last peach bit out from the wrinkles of the pit.

What is your favourite fruit right now?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Strawberries or raspberries. I dont eat fruit often cause good fruit is expensive and hard to find in America.
I played James in a theatre production of James and the Giant Peach when I was ten. Pretty much my breakthrough in local drama
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
mangoes & oranges/tangerines

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Peaches are in many ways the perfect fruit. The super sweet flesh contrasted with the slightly bitter skin. hhhhnnnnnnnngggg

mmmmm yes and the skin is just so good. Like it's not stupid smooth like a nectarine, but it's not stupid hairy like a kiwi. It's just kind of the perfect feeling on the tongue...

peaches are so good

Also there was this Chinese restaurant I went to in Newcastle-under-Lyme called Peaches that was nice.
it's all coming back

peaches are good but get old and are sticky

i think mine will probly always be the banana
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Not really a fan of peaches. I like them (as I do pretty much all fruit), but I'm never really in the mood for them.

I generally just go for the good old apple.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Pineapple is the best fruit and it makes your cum taste good

Why would you need the cum when you're already filled up on pineapple?
I used to eat a banana everyday as a kid. Now if someone even peels one within ten feet of me I involuntarily gag for some reason.
That first bite of a fruit/peach after a few hours of not eating anything and you get that intense taste sensation in the back of your mouth/side tongue and it kind of hurts, but then it goes away and its delicious. :3
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
My favorites are blackcurrants, strawberries and pineapples.

Blackcurrants are especially awesome when eaten frozen and when you let them melt in your mouth.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I've always loved kiwano melons. I only tried one because it was orange and spiky and weird looking but it turned out to be delicious.
I can't pick between raspberries and strawberries. I think I like fresh strawberries more, but I love raspberry flavored things.
Grapes, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, bananas, cantaloupe, kiwi, rasberries...

I can't choose

Actually, probably plums
Lot's of fiber in the peach too joel, which will keep you regular.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by institutions
Apples.
Granny Smith or Golden Delicious.
None of those shit red apples. Though sometimes a Fuji isn't bad.

Yes, those three are my favourites.
Quote by Wormholes
I used to eat a banana everyday as a kid. Now if someone even peels one within ten feet of me I involuntarily gag for some reason.

You're not supposed to deep throat them my man
Favorite fruit is always the lime.

Second is deadsmileyface
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I love all fruit. Especially

Apricots
Dragonfruit
Blueberries
Mango
Kiwi
Lychee
Champagne grapes
cat
only 3 mango mentions in this thread smh what's wrong with you all

Quote by MinterMan22
only 3 mango mentions in this thread smh what's wrong with you all

psssssh, only one durian ;[
Do you actually like durian? I've never tried it or even seen one, but all I've heard is that they smell like rotting flesh.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Do you actually like durian? I've never tried it or even seen one, but all I've heard is that they smell like rotting flesh.

nawww, same as you. havent even seen one in person, but i just thought someone should rep for it.
Okay fine I'll say durian. It's not my favorite fruit but I like it. They actually smell like a very strong mixture of fruit & pandan leaves and taste like garlicky custard
cat
Quote by eGraham
Favorite fruit is always the lime.

Second is deadsmileyface

rip dead
it's all coming back

Mangoes and grapefruit are how I roll.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Cant tell if adbot trying to sell me peaches or if TS is just high as shit
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Page 1 of 2