Page 1 of 2
What do you guys do when you get in that mood where everything frustrates you and pisses you off? Today nothing is going right and I'm in a constant frustration. Some people smoke, some people drink, some do drugs. I can't do any of those right now.
When I was younger I'd grab worthless items and destroy them in fun ways.

I haven't felt that way in a really long time, you could try doing nothing but watching tv or videos online and forget about it.
I'm kinda in one of those moods right now
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I don't get in that mood, sounds pretty crummy. Do whatever relaxes you and doesn't require a lot of input on your behalf, whether that's having a bath, listening to music, watching a movie or reading a book, anything that's engaging but doesn't require you to really do anything.
I've been in a bad mood today too, so I'm cleaning.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
I punched a wall once and it really hurt so I wouldn't recommend that
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I sometimes drink something little, just to get me in the mood, and I do stuff.
Whatever stuff - work pleasure...

Just doing something helps greately.
Better if that something is productive.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I sometimes drink something little, just to get me in the mood, and I do stuff.
Whatever stuff - work pleasure...

Just doing something helps greately.
Better if that something is productive.

Yeah but it's at the point where you try to be productive and you just get frustrated because you're not working productively enough.
go on a walk

course i can hardly do that unless it's summer so the other months give me pent-up frustration
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I drink, do other drugs sometimes, do other bodily harm to myself, and bitch people out. Been almost four years since I went a day being both sober and not pissed off for a full day.
tie people to train tracks in red dead redemption

not really, but I just remembered you could do that in that in that game and started laughing really hard
Blues
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
go on a walk

course i can hardly do that unless it's summer so the other months give me pent-up frustration

mmmmmmmmmmm this is actually so good. I love to go on walks at three in the morning cause the world is just a bit quieter and you're alone with your thoughts and it's really quite a beautiful moment of introspection.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
go on a walk

nobody is gonna be waiting around a corner to mug you when it's minus 20 and snowing ass tho

well maybe i would if i was about that <winter3

Winterman is Minterman22's evil alter-ego that only comes out in the winter.
Jump in the car, grab a good CD, and go for a drive and think about whatever's bothering me.

By the end of it, I'm usually feeling better.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Usually if I find myself in a bad mood it means I'm hungry and thirsty, if it's just moody, goes away after I eat something.
I punch walls and chain smoke

doesn't help
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i take it out on the one person that actually cares about me

not a great idea i know
If there's an object or person to take it out on then I do that

Pretty sure I've currently got two broken knuckles from just that
ayy lmao
Quote by RylanThePotato
I drive classic cars and eat jumbo subs

It helps like a hot sundae fudge-a-rama, peelin' off her pajamas & eatin' out her momma like Obama, cause yer the dali lama of the isle of poontang off the coast of the Bahamas

Right on brother YES!

I sleep it off until the next day because im like a sloth animal.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I do a face mask and bask in the knowledge that my skin will be super soft after I'm done and override all my frustration
cat
Quote by Baby Joel
mmmmmmmmmmm this is actually so good. I love to go on walks at three in the morning cause the world is just a bit quieter and you're alone with your thoughts and it's really quite a beautiful moment of introspection.

The night scares me because thats when bad things happen and thoughts of people being victims makes me sad/mad

Perhaps I should become rich and be batman
Or become rich and create organisations and such that are designed to improve the education system, decrease unemployment, and strengthen communities That way you won't have to walk around dressed like a tool and you'll accomplish more.

yeah rotate on this Batman
Quote by Baby Joel
Or become rich and create organisations and such that are designed to improve the education system, decrease unemployment, and strengthen communities That way you won't have to walk around dressed like a tool and you'll accomplish more.

yeah rotate on this Batman

That's actually what I meant

Expect I'm still gunna wear a cool suit and talk like I got punched in the throat.
oh yeah than sorted, that's a good plan
eat ice cream
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Angry Masturbation.

The Pinnacle Performance in a Day of the Life of a Moody Man.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I play sports and exercise, mainly.

Besides that, venting to a friend helps me, hugs, ice-cream, tacos, video games, comedy. Need an ear? I can't sleep anyways. You're welcome to PM and vent to me.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Ssargentslayer
What do you guys do when you get in that mood where everything frustrates you and pisses you off? Today nothing is going right and I'm in a constant frustration. Some people smoke, some people drink, some do drugs. I can't do any of those right now.

.. I don't follow

in all seriousness, grab an mp3player or some form of music-playing device and go for a walk. and turn that shit up!!

tbh, I wouldn't know what to do if i couldn't drink tho. I'm at the point where people would probably actually prefer me to be drunk more than sober, otherwise i might break things
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Ssargentslayer
What do you guys do when you get in that mood where everything frustrates you and pisses you off?

I take my motorcycle and ride off-road on the local mountain range.

EDIT:
Actually, that's my solution for a lot of stuff. Screw psychologists, drugs, alcohol, anti-depressants, etc.
98-octane petrol is cheaper and more effective.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Sep 14, 2014,