Page 1 of 3
I will buy you a pizza.

Essentially a continuation of this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1621037

You will see that the last poster in that thread was none other than MeGaDeth2314. For the last few weeks I've noticed him continually mentioning how he wants to buy someone a pizza because he feels indebted. So I finally took him up on his offer.

Tonight he bought me a pizza.

So now, I hope that we will be able to continue this for a while longer, while we still have members in the Pit and whatnot.

So, I will buy someone a pizza. In turn, they are expected to buy someone a pizza, and that person someone else etc etc.

I'll try to keep it fairly organised on this page, so that people know who they are buying a pizza for. Try to keep the cost of the pizza down (around $10 or so), so I'd say as a ground rule, only two toppings (unless the specific multi-topped pizza you want is less than $10 anyway). Make sure to specify if it's take-out or delivery. Keep all addresses and other personal info in PM's to the provider only.

If you are willing to buy a pizza internationally, make a note, as I know some people don't want the international charges on their card, which can be expensive. And as such, also make a note of what continent you are on, so I can help organise the people willing to buy internationally, and those who are international, you know what I mean, etc.

So, to start it off,

MeGaDeth2314
Baby Joel (will buy internationally)
jazz rock feel
crazysam
yellowfrizbee (will buy internationally)
to be continued

Apparently some Tiny Chat people have organised stuff like this between themselves in the past too, so lets make it bigger.

who am I buying a pizza for?

Basically, this is just a way for us to do a small thing of good. Yeah, in essence your just buying yourself a pizza, but there's something really cool about getting a pizza from someone else, and then being able to pass the favour on. I also think that we have a pretty good community here as far as online forums go, and this could be something that would kind of bring us together just a little bit more so eventually we can get together for that one massive cyber-orgy and not feel uncomfortable about it.

So yeah, it's just something to make you feel good, and brighten someone else's day as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Or whatever. You know.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 14, 2014,
Well, are you? Cause I'll totally buy you one
stay posi~

~stay pizza

#poppunkelite #sunriseskaterkids #baltimore #skinnyemoasseaters

Unfortunately no, I am not able to pay for one in return, But if I could I definitely would!
KIFFLOM
it's ok my friend, the intent is noted. I encourage you to do something unexpectedly positive for a stranger this week
What's the point of buying someone a pizza if they're then expected to buy someone else a pizza, we might as well just order our own
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What's the point of buying someone a pizza if they're then expected to buy someone else a pizza, we might as well just order our own

If someone can't afford a pizza but knows that they'll be able to in the future then it could be helpful to them
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Maybe one day when I'm at school, I'll bump this because there is a 50% discount at the store by my school if you use the right code. I'm at home atm and not hungry. Soon tho!
Quote by caeser1156
If someone can't afford a pizza but knows that they'll be able to in the future then it could be helpful to them
Lol, I guess for like the two 14 year olds on here who won't get their allowance until the end of the month and don't have 10 bucks to spare.

Have you no hwhimsy?

I'm going to want a pizza tomorrow fo sho.
do you want me to buy you one tomorrow?
yeh son, PM me how you want it done (which pizza place, takeout or deliver, what time you want it, etc)
I wanna deliver pizza to someones house
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Lol, I guess for like the two 14 year olds on here who won't get their allowance until the end of the month and don't have 10 bucks to spare.

I dunno, I had a couple times over the summer where I was scraping cash for food because I didn't get quite enough aid for my classes and had to pay out of pocket + rent. But yeah, usually something like this wouldn't really be of any help other than to feel nice I guess.
Quote by caeser1156
feel nice I guess.

yeah this is pretty much all it is
Righteous thread, bro

Keep up the pizza love, my pit hombres

HelpTravesty bought me a pizza many moons ago, and I still him to this day.

(and also I tried for several MONTHS, not weeks lol)

EDIT: Also, I want to reiterate that the point of this is to build a sense of community and a connection with others. Yes, if you are given a pizza, you are expected to eventually return the favor. Therefore, you could have just bought your own pizza. However, knowing that someone from a community you value has done something for you out of kindness is a great feeling. Like I said, it took me several months to "pay it forward" (at first because no one would respond, and then I went broke) so this does not have to be an instant thing. If you are strapped for cash (like most college students, including myself) then you can still get a pizza, and return the favor when you are able to do so. It is helpful, and a friendly gesture.

Keep up the cheesy goodness, loves.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Sep 14, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
yeah this is pretty much all it is

I'll probably end up buying someone one in the future. I like basically everyone here
added

for those that have said that they want to do it at some point, I'll add you once you're able to pay the pizza forward, that way it doesn't get stuck halfway through the chain as it were
I tried to buy Nelshizzle a pizza in Megadeth's thread, but it went dead and he never saw it/replied.

I am in the USA and I am okay sending internationally. If you are hungry, I shall feed you. I am not worried about getting a pizza back in return, so don't sweat it. I've been on this website for a while with very little contribution.. might as well contribute with pizza

Plus, I like you guys and want to give and show my love with pizza
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
What'll happen if the thread dies and the last person that buys a pizza for somebody has nobody to buy a pizza for them?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
yellowfrizbee added

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
What'll happen if the thread dies and the last person that buys a pizza for somebody has nobody to buy a pizza for them?

You only buy the pizza once you've already received yours. So if there is no-one else to buy a pizza for, you just got yourself one free pizza and one feeling of "I feel like I should buy someone a pizza now". If there is no one to buy the pizza for, then just go and do nice things for people so that people around you become a little bit better.
i have $35 dollars to my name. should i save or get pizza?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Baby Joel

So if there is no-one else to buy a pizza for, you just got yourself one free pizza and one feeling of "I feel like I should buy someone a pizza now"..

Yup

Quote by yellowfrizbee
I tried to buy Nelshizzle a pizza in Megadeth's thread, but it went dead and he never saw it/replied.

I am in the USA and I am okay sending internationally. If you are hungry, I shall feed you. I am not worried about getting a pizza back in return, so don't sweat it. I've been on this website for a while with very little contribution.. might as well contribute with pizza

Plus, I like you guys and want to give and show my love with pizza

This is a true Pit celebrity, in my book.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Sep 14, 2014,
Quote by 457undead
i have $35 dollars to my name. should i save or get pizza?

mate you're like 14, I'm not sure if I want to even let you participate in this
Quote by Baby Joel
yellowfrizbee added

You only buy the pizza once you've already received yours. So if there is no-one else to buy a pizza for, you just got yourself one free pizza and one feeling of "I feel like I should buy someone a pizza now". If there is no one to buy the pizza for, then just go and do nice things for people so that people around you become a little bit better.

oooohh.
neat

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I've seen this thread/chain for awhile on here and I've always like the idea, I'm poor as shit currently and will contribute at a later time though.
The pit is so awesome sometimes

I would so participate if I could pay it forward

I love you guys
ggg1 ggg3

It would be cool if when ordering, that you could ask the guys delivering the pizza to leave a note on the pizza from the sender to the receiver, then share photos of the messages here!
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Can I get a pizza but not pay for someone else's pizza?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11

No, and now no one will probably ever buy you one even if you say you will buy one for someone else.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
No, and now no one will probably ever buy you one even if you say you will buy one for someone else.

Ok, bye then.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Literally worse than a rapist
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Literally worse than Hitler

FTFY
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by behind_you
Literally worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Mao Zedong, and Kim Jong-Il combined.

FTFY
Page 1 of 3