I recently bought a used guitar and the nut that retains one of the intonation screws on the bridge is gone. The bridge is a Tonepros TOM and the guitar is a Schecter Blackjack. Does anybody know where I can buy one of these little nuts? I’m trying to avoid dropping $70 for a replacement bridge.