finally plunging into the world of ABY set ups, I've had my Orange stack for a while now and had been thinking of getting a Fender deluxe or maybe an Ac15/30 something really clean to go with it and also an amp I can take to jams thats easier than lifting an orange 4x12 around. The Vox ac4tv does both of these things, its class A and its weirdly cheap! so stoked with this purchase the Vox absolutely growls! and now I've got a nice little 1x12 cab as well such a win!

I've done a little experimenting and the vox head sounds massive through the 4x12 you would have no idea that its only 4 watts! the rockerverb is really crunchy through the 112 cab. Anyway I just wanted to share haha
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?