Page 1 of 3
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-reportedly-stops-sydney-concert-and-asks-fan-in-wheelchair-to-stand-up-9731845.html?dkdk

Kanye West left fans shocked on Friday night after he halted a performance after two fans to failed to stand up for him, even though one had a prosthetic limb and the other was in a wheelchair.

The star stopped the show in Sydney and demanded that every member of the audience got up and danced.

Kanye told the crowd: “I can't do this show until everybody stand up. Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and s**t.”

While most stood up, Kanye spotted two people still seated and called on them to get to their feet, refusing to carry on with the show.

It was only when one fan waved her prosthetic limb in the air that the rapper realised his mistake and quickly said "Okay, you fine."

He then focused his attention on the second fan, who was in a wheelchair, and refused to continue with his song "Good Life" until it was confirmed the man could not stand.

Members of the audience were apparently trying to signal to Kanye that the fan was wheelchair-bound, concert-goers told Daily Mail Australia.

Video footage, which appears to be from the concert on Friday shows, the incident unfolding.

Peter Galbriath, who uploaded the clip to YouTube says in the video description, "Kanye asks everyone to stand up, someone doesn't. Kanye asks them to stand up, they're in a wheelchair. Misunderstanding."

In the four-minute Kanye asks everyone to stand and gets someone to make sure any non-upstanding fans are indeed in a wheelchair before he continues.

Nice one Kanye.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

what a knob
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Arseholes shouldve gotten up
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Jeeeez. Or should I say 'Yeeeez'?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
haha get up haha

haha get up

get up

get up now

whoopsie.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Wow. And just the other day I read that his security cleared out a waiting room at a hospital because he had a migraine and thought he was going to die or some shit.

What an idiot.
I have nothing important to say
His tour down here has been a godsend for the usually skullfuckingly boring Australian news cycle.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by Philip_pepper
Kanye West is the Kanye Best.

This might be the first time I'm agreeing with you on something
cat
kanye came to australia?

I feel dirty ;_;
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by guitarxo
This might be the first time I'm agreeing with you on something

You love me really, though. <3
Kanye should at least give them a 100k for that crap. What a douchebag.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Well they may be bound to a wheelchair, but at least they get to sit on their arses all day
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I can't believe that this is the guy that gets to pound Kim Kardashian every night

The world is really a fucked up place
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Kanye just wanted everyone to have a good time guys
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I don't get how it being a joke somehow makes it any better. Jokes are supposed to be funny.

v like how that isn't funny so *reported
Last edited by Wormholes at Sep 14, 2014,
Quote by Wormholes
I don't get how it being a joke somehow makes it any better. Jokes are supposed to be funny.

people have different senses of humor you slandering piece of shit
you're a stone fox
ya kanye is p much the worst. making fun of ppl that are bound to wheelchairs/missing limbs is the kinda thing ppl w/ no sense of suffering or humanity would do. in that manner at least. that's a direct way of just picking apart someones likely insecurity in front of 20,000+ ppl. anybody who supports it is a human dumpster.

it being a "joke" makes it worse.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
also this wouldve made a great trailer park boys episode back in the day, just saying.

i agree w this completely

did u watch the new season because it's just as good as it was
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i agree w this completely

did u watch the new season because it's just as good as it was

not yet, and doubtful because there was a big gap btwn seasons 1-3 and onwards. planning to marathon em w/ the gf.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
not yet, and doubtful because there was a big gap btwn seasons 1-3 and onwards. planning to marathon em w/ the gf.

you might not enjoy it as much as i did then bc i liked all of the original seasons. but netflix did fund the show without really changing much of anything and i like that a lot. there's also a few good ricky injuries.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
you might not enjoy it as much as i did then bc i liked all of the original seasons. but netflix did fund the show without really changing much of anything and i like that a lot. there's also a few good ricky injuries.

its not that any of the seasons are bad, it's just that the first 3 are a work of art. you might not get it. it's honestly done so well as a good canadian kid i couldn't even tell if it was fiction at times it was so on point.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
its not that any of the seasons are bad, it's just that the first 3 are a work of art. you might not get it. it's honestly done so well as a good canadian kid i couldn't even tell if it was fiction at times it was so on point.

i sort of get what you mean. i think it took me like a season and a half to realize that there was no way it could be real.

also jroc isn't in the new season too much and you can tell everyone is a lot older than they were when the last season ended
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
i sort of get what you mean. i think it took me like a season and a half to realize that there was no way it could be real.

well it was to the degree where i could actually imagine ppl just like the characters irl. like one time there was really cheap weed because a guy in the community housing by my house had a grade 8 education or something hilarious and fucked up the grow. half my family on my dad's side could slot in lol.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
well it was to the degree where i could actually imagine ppl just like the characters irl. like one time there was really cheap weed because a guy in the community housing by my house had a grade 8 education or something hilarious and fucked up the grow. half my family on my dad's side could slot in lol.

damn yeah i feel like i miss out on a lot of that show because i didn't grow up in canada. it took a while to get used to all of their slang and various other cultural things.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
kanye west is my dad and i love him

also sources say that he was joking you slandering piece of shit
http://pitchfork.com/news/56693-kanye-west-allegedly-stops-sydney-performance-until-seated-fan-proves-hes-actually-in-a-wheelchair/

"Sources"
members of the audience said it was probably a joke.

Because people at Kanye concerts are definitely not biased towards Kanye or anything.
Quote by Skullivan
"Sources"

Because people at Kanye concerts are definitely not biased towards Kanye or anything.

kanye west is my dad and i love him
you're a stone fox
Yo bitch how you sure you not a hobbit again?
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Page 1 of 3