ive never won shit in my life it would be great to win a guitar..just sayin...i never win scratch offs..its bullshitt
DONT BE A DICK
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
There are not many competitions that provide shit as a prize

Besides professional eating
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
We give away prizes all the time here in the pit! Not too long ago we had someone giving away free marriage counseling and some black magic to win back your exes!
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
i can provide you with the luck you need

you will of course need to sign away your eternal soul to me
A guy I saw at a bar in Utah said "go ahead call the god damn cops".
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
A guy I saw at a bar in Utah said "go ahead call the god damn cops".

And then I got arrested.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
I'll be sure to for you.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by angusfan16
You only lose if you do not try - gandalf

You never lose if you dont bet. - voldemort
dont forget to bring a towel
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
and unconditional joy

*guitar solo*
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Imagine actually winning shit? Like actually winning shit and being like "Yes! I finally won some shit". Then your family is proud of you because you won some shit, and you end up being the proud owner of some guy who won some shit.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Imagine actually winning shit? Like actually winning shit and being like "Yes! I finally won some shit". Then your family is proud of you because you won some shit, and you end up being the proud owner of some guy who won some shit.

lol, seems like an empty experience in the end

unless of course you win a lot of money
Quote by korinaflyingv
Man, what the hell has happened to UG's contests page? There used to always be around 5 contests running at a time, and a few of them were a lot bigger than "win a piece of gear."