Page 1 of 3
if the us and uk allow this punkass group to kill more innocents we are doomed...kill these cowards now.
DONT BE A DICK
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf

Even though I knew what TS meant, ^^ this is what I thought of almost immediately.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
^They're already dead tho
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Yeah these guys need to be dealt with and yes I would sign up to do it

These guys actually have more territory than the entire country of Syria. And what they're doing in there, the stuff the media just doesn't seem to report on if only in the rare editorial is ****ing awful in the most chaotic and large sense. Like women committing mass suicides and really ****ing widespread ethnic and religious cleansing, crucifixion, live burning and burial, human slavery. It's all out hell, in the closest of a literal sense I've ever come to see in middle eastern conflict.

And still these guys ****ing export oil.
I heard the FBI knew about isis since 2007. If that's true, then it's ridiculous that we're only now taking action.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by rock.freak667
Even though I knew what TS meant, ^^ this is what I thought of almost immediately.

same
ISIS wasn't really the group it is today back in 07. It's only after Islamism started to attach itself to the Syrian revolution like the cancer it is that the uber extremist ideology they tout now began to emerge.

So what the FBI probably knew about was a bunch of dudes with guns and a few spare bullets making random and sparse attacks... Just like any other Islamist group
Yeah, the US or somebody needs to do something before it gets to the point of 9/11 part two. Our country leaders need a bit of common sense.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by metaldud536
I think we should leave the middle East alone. It'll sort itself out.

i say we done shoulda turnt it into a big glass sea except israel of course cuz they are the lords people
Check out my band Disturbed
Guy Fieri will sort it out, he's an American hero.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Too bad we killed Sadam, otherwise he would have taken care of Isis for us. Just more proof we should back Al-Assad in Syria lest the same thing happen all over again.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
I nominate OP for next beheading.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
who?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by songbird64
Yeah, the US or somebody needs to do something before it gets to the point of 9/11 part two. Our country leaders need a bit of common sense.

You first.

But seriously, they should've left the dictators in power. They kept extremists in check and could be bargained with. Now the middle east is becoming a giant jihadist wonderland
Quote by pugachev
You first.

But seriously, they should've left the dictators in power. They kept extremists in check and could be bargained with. Now the middle east is becoming a giant jihadist wonderland

Sadam and his sons would have ripped off their nails with pliers and dumped pots of boiling water over their heads.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
That's funny, I was just reading a thread called "America must be destroyed now!" on the ISIS guitar sub-forum. Can't we all just get along?
Quote by NewDayHappy
Sadam and his sons would have ripped off their nails with pliers and dumped pots of boiling water over their heads.

True, there's an argument to be made that leaving the middle east alone would have been a better option, but are we really going to sit here and pretend that the Hussein's were good guys and that any method would be justified?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by NewDayHappy

There's this thing called the Iraqi Baath party, which contrary to its Syrian counterpart was pretty much a Sunni supremacist political group rather than Shiite. Anyway, these guys really LOVED their Islamist groups, and regularly turned a blind eye to the same type of sectarian and ethnic attacks happening today - even going so far as to endorse them.

In fact, Saddam's daughter has come out in support of ISIS. So no, Saddam would've continued torturing the people opposed to ISIS. And even if, through some magic, he refused to back them and they invaded Iraq instead of some other country, he would've still had a very likely ruined economy and strained military, just like today's post-spring Syria.

So stop saying that shit cuz it's very ignorant and I can only assume is indulging your anti-US govt bias.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
ISIS wasn't really the group it is today back in 07. It's only after Islamism started to attach itself to the Syrian revolution like the cancer it is that the uber extremist ideology they tout now began to emerge.

This is not true. Islamic State in Iraq (the progenitor of ISIL) is a direct offshoot/transformation of al-qaeda in Iraq (AQI) in the end of 2006.

See pages 277-278

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/141114.pdf

So what the FBI probably knew about was a bunch of dudes with guns and a few spare bullets making random and sparse attacks... Just like any other Islamist group

It's not really the FBIs job description, so I doubt they knew shit or cared
My God, it's full of stars!
Yeah, i know dread. That's back when they were buds with al Qaeda. I meant that they weren't the same kind if force they are today, and didn't have the same too extreme for Al Qaeda ideology they have now.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
There's this thing called the Iraqi Baath party, which contrary to its Syrian counterpart was pretty much a Sunni supremacist political group rather than Shiite. Anyway, these guys really LOVED their Islamist groups, and regularly turned a blind eye to the same type of sectarian and ethnic attacks happening today - even going so far as to endorse them.

In fact, Saddam's daughter has come out in support of ISIS. So no, Saddam would've continued torturing the people opposed to ISIS. And even if, through some magic, he refused to back them and they invaded Iraq instead of some other country, he would've still had a very likely ruined economy and strained military, just like today's post-spring Syria.

So stop saying that shit cuz it's very ignorant and I can only assume is indulging your anti-US govt bias.

Okay, go kill Assad, guy. Then watch ISIS roll in and takeover Syria and Iraq. Now instead of having 2 governments that weren't hostile towards the US, we will have one big powerful government committed to attacking us.

Also, it's no wonder Saddam's daughter is backing ISIS, what do you expect her to do? Support the newly American installed democratic government that killed her father and brothers?

If Saddam was supporting ISIS while he was in power, how come we haven't heard of them until now?

Also, ethnic cleansing in the Middle East is NOT MY PROBLEM. If Muslims want to kill other Muslims then let them do it.
Quote by NewDayHappy

Also, ethnic cleansing in the Middle East is NOT MY PROBLEM. If Muslims want to kill other Muslims then let them do it.

NewDayHappy for prez
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah no shit. You gonna do it?

Forget about it man. Op is asking for something that I didn't even think was a thing of a thing of a thing.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
NewDayHappy for prez

Glad you see it my way.

Even if we depose Al-Assad, the rebels we supported will turn on us once they get in power!
Quote by NewDayHappy
Okay, go kill Assad, guy. Then watch ISIS roll in and takeover Syria and Iraq. Now instead of having 2 governments that weren't hostile towards the US, we will have one big powerful government committed to attacking us.

Also, it's no wonder Saddam's daughter is backing ISIS, what do you expect her to do? Support the newly American installed democratic government that killed her father and brothers?

If Saddam was supporting ISIS while he was in power, how come we haven't heard of them until now?

ISIS didn't exist when Saddam was in power. Doesn't mean there weren't other extremist groups that were committing similar acts (though under different circumstances).

And it's hard to take your post seriously when you're looking at the entire situation from such an Americentrist perspective.

ISIS is scary and I've made an exception for them in my pacifist mindset for obvious reasons. I can't say I'm going to enlist in the military though because that's not going to do anything (and will simultaneously go against my other stances). As sad as it is I think it's all out of my (our) control. I am okay with current USA/UK actions and am not going to suggest that we go full on when I am not willing to do the same (though if we did I would likely be more willing to do the same).
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 14, 2014,
Man, its like they're almost worse than nazis like. I didn't think anybody could pull that off, but theyre pushing it.

I think hugs will help thought.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
How about we create a twitter trend? That will stop them. Or send some of the UG feminists like eastwinn there.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 3