Man arrested for selling a cop a crushed up pop-tart that he claimed was cocaine

Article is here

So a North Carolina was arrested after he sold an undercover cop a crushed up pop-tart that he said was cocaine. He was charged with creating and selling a counterfeit controlled substance.

After police tested the cocaine they were sold it came back negative for any drugs and the man admitted that he was broke and needed some money so he crushed the corner of a pop-tart up to make some money off of it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Last edited by caeser1156 at Sep 14, 2014,
I've seen this done with Tums before. Got away with it because what was the person going to do, call the cops?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I've seen this done with Tums before. Got away with it because what was the person going to do, call the cops?

Beat you nearly to death and rob you, because what are you gonna do? Call the cops?

Quote by chookiecookie
Uh-huh....

Smooth man
Quote by Colgate Total
I didn't do it. Just said I saw it done and the person got away with it.

Oh I misread:/

I nearly beat up a kid for ripping off my girlfriend at the time, then thought better of it, she was dumb enough to get robbed/tricked.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 14, 2014,
"...the NYPD who, in October 2013, arrested two men on drug possession charges when cops mistook Jolly Ranchers for meth rocks."

end of the article. the fvck?
The real reason he was arrested is because pop tarts are not labeled for individual resale.
Quote by The Spoon
The real reason he was arrested is because pop tarts are not labeled for individual resale.

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by The Spoon

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by caeser1156
He was charged with creating and selling a counterfeit controlled substance.

i know they're not exactly good for you but...
Quote by The Spoon

Quote by The Spoon

we're done. everyone can leave now