Page 1 of 2
got asked this the other week and i said it was when my mate's younger brother pushed me into a bush ,this was when i was about 15 and he was 13 , it was quite cringey yeah.
My entire life mate, the whole thing
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Pretty much the whole thing.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
mac wanna just cringe together at eachother?

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pretty much the whole thing.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
My entire life mate, the whole thing

+1

I've decided to just immerse myself in video games/alcohol/drugs just to distract myself from the cringiness of my life.
Yes. You be 13 and I'll be 15 and you can go push me into a bush.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by VillainousLatin
+1

I've decided to just immerse myself in video games/alcohol/drugs just to distract myself from the cringiness of my life.

Whoa man this is the story of my life

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I feel a cringe-jerk coming on.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
well we may as well orgy it up

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I was moderating 160 teenagers doing an exam in this big sports hall and I needed to leave the sports hall so I got up and walked to the door and IT WOULDN'T OPEN. But worse... IT MADE A REALLY LOUD RATTLING NOISE AND ALL THE STUDENTS STARED AT ME. But worse... I walked over to the other moderators to tell them we had been locked in because I couldn't get the door open so they went to investigate and opened it easily because IT TURNS OUT I WAS PUSHING A PULL-DOOR.

160 students saw my shame. So much cringe.
Yeah my life isn't really cringey.

Just depressing and full of shame
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Sep 15, 2014,
when i was young i got scouted for a high level youth football team. the first game they played since i joined them was the semi final of a cup competition. can't remember what the competition was but there was a few hundred people there watching, including a few of my family and friends who'd never seen me play before. i came on as sub after ten minutes as one of our players got injured. Within seconds of being on the pitch their keeper booted the ball downfield, i blitzed their striker for pace and was about to clear the ball, when i forgot how to use my legs and face planted the ball. As it was pissing it down with rain i slid off the pitch into the advertising barrier at the side. Somehow split my lip and my nose was bleeding quite bad. If anyone remembers the colombia player valderrama, i had hair like him which was absolutley caked in mud.
This was about 10 years ago, if i bump into people from that team, it is always the first thing they mention. Had the piss taken out of me relentlessly for it.
one time for some reason my spanish teacher (which i hated and for for good reason) asked me in front of the class what my favorite movie is and i was like "fight club" in the angstiest way in the world
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I haven't had anything too cringy. I once tried to nonchalantly lean again the moving rail of an escalator in front of a girl, though. That was embarrassing.
Dont make me bring up those memories i cant handle it
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
wrote a metal cover of the james bond theme to show my appreciation for a girl who wasn't into metal. it was not a good one by any standards.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I was moderating 160 teenagers doing an exam in this big sports hall and I needed to leave the sports hall so I got up and walked to the door and IT WOULDN'T OPEN. But worse... IT MADE A REALLY LOUD RATTLING NOISE AND ALL THE STUDENTS STARED AT ME. But worse... I walked over to the other moderators to tell them we had been locked in because I couldn't get the door open so they went to investigate and opened it easily because IT TURNS OUT I WAS PUSHING A PULL-DOOR.

You should have just gone hulk mode and yelled, "WTF are you stupid ass little twats looking at?! Get back to ****ing work!"
Once I was on a date with this girl and for whatever reason we were on the subject of nursing homes, and she mentioned the smell of them and I said "what? Embalming fluid?" thinking I was funny (although I don't really see much humor in that anyway come to think of it).

Turns out her grandparents were both in a nursing home...with terminal illnesses..
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Whenever I get drunk and don't remember things, it usually means I've done something pretty stupid and/or cringeworthy when I get to that state of "the world went black".

Currently waiting for my friends to tell me what I did on Saturday night. One minute I was with some girl 'sealing the deal', next thing I remember is I'm 3/4 of the way home (usually about 2 hours of walking) and no longer have a phone.
I have no messages or anything online, so I'm hoping they think I got run over by a bus and died. At least that way I'll never have to find out what stupid thing I've done this week -.-
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by RCA1186
Once I was on a date with this girl and for whatever reason we were on the subject of nursing homes, and she mentioned the smell of them and I said "what? Embalming fluid?" thinking I was funny (although I don't really see much humor in that anyway come to think of it).

Turns out her grandparents were both in a nursing home...with terminal illnesses..

i would have chuckled, she has no taste
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by RCA1186

oh god damn
My cringest moment was this morning, when I came to the Pit and realized nobody had made me a happy birthday thread.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I can't decide between two moments, both around a year ago when I seriously started trying to get a girl.
Like, putting effort in the thing.

One is when I brought a classical guitar to school for three days, and I wanted to sing this song for this girl, and this girl didn't show up for said days and since I waited her near the door of her classroom their classmates half helped me and cheered me up and half made fun of me.

Also the people passing around there wondering what I was doing...

Then I wanted to sing this song for this other girl and I waited her near my classroom which was near her classroom and I stood in front of her for half a minute trying to catch the strength to start singing and not letting her pass and when I started she basically ran away.

Like, seriously, she started running past me and then she exited from her classroom and kept running in the opposite direction to where I was.

Pretty cringey thinking about it, though the idea didn't seem that bad while it was just an idea.

Well at least I managed to grab a coffee with that last girl so I guess I got better with time...

Still pretty cringey thinking about it now.
Lucky me noone else was around.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Linkerman
My cringest moment was this morning, when I came to the Pit and realized nobody had made me a happy birthday thread.

Ahahahahahaha
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
During AS Media I had to make a Music Video to a song that didn't already have a video made, basically any song but a single.

I was in a group of 4 people, and they were the urban dictionary definition of emo/scene. I knew from the beginning it would end up being one of the most cringy things i'd ever be involved in in my life.

The other guy in the group really didn't want to be the frontman of the fictional band, despite being frontman of his own band... So to avoid any drama I decided i'd do it myself (the other two members were girls and we were doing MCR's Early Sunsets Over Monroeville so couldn't have a female fronting)

It took quite a lot of convincing to choose the song we did, they were wanting to do mostly metalcore songs and I knew it would be even more painful to be involved if that was the case. It could have been worse, but its something I really try to repress from my memories. So thanks OP, ****.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by RCA1186

lol
pretty much every single time i say something to someone, even here on UG, i think about it later and slap myself in the face
A guy I saw at a bar in Utah said "go ahead call the god damn cops".
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

wow..
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I made out with a girl at a party but she'd given a blow job to another guy earlier on in the night

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I made out with a girl at a party but she'd given a blow job to another guy earlier on in the night

reading this post
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by EndTheRapture51

You were probably the victim of dick lips when your mother kissed you goodnight too. The guy's dick being your dad's.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
minterman22

Quote by EndTheRapture51

way to oppress bud
Quote by Thrashtastic15
way to oppress bud

typical misogyny kissing a girl #yesallwomen

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Page 1 of 2