On my continuing mission to mod my Pacifca I am looking to add a bit more warmth to the guitar.

So was going to get a solid brass trem block. I know that GF sell them, but surely there must be somewhere in the UK that sells the same thing but where?
Quote by Monkey_Toes
On my continuing mission to mod my Pacifca I am looking to add a bit more warmth to the guitar.

So was going to get a solid brass trem block. I know that GF sell them, but surely there must be somewhere in the UK that sells the same thing but where?

Call Andertons,Guitarguitar and ask them it still maybe cheaper to order from GFS
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ I was going to say, I've seen several shops in the USA selling blocks on Ebay. That might be handier/cheaper than waiting for an order. Plus depending on how much it is it might fall under the customs amount, too (though you'd still have to pay VAT).

The other thing as well is it might be cheaper to just buy a new trem which already has a decent block. Some of the wilkinsons (the non-gotoh ones) have steel blocks and can often be picked up for £25-£30, and that way you probably have a better tremolo as well. Unless you have your heart set on brass. And obviously you need to do your research to see which exact one is a direct fit (I have no idea).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Sep 16, 2014,
Check with your local friendly tech. He probably already has a good source. Unless you're NOT going to have him put it in <G>.
I think I'll get my new amp finished first.

It looks like it will be cheaper to make my own block.

thanks.
I saw these being sold on eBay recently. I won't link to them for obvious reasons, but yeah...
Quote by -MintSauce-
I saw these being sold on eBay recently. I won't link to them for obvious reasons, but yeah...

You didn't post the link
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate