Page 1 of 2
did you ever do it back when you were in school? I've found myself skipping a lot this year, and not even intentionally. my school is in the next town over, and I'm lacking a car or license, so if I miss the bus, I don't go. I think I'm on my fourth or fifth skipped day this year.
this house is bitchin
Nah, I wasn't edgy enough.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Not really. There was **** all to do around where I lived, school was actually more interesting.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I didn't skip school, I just skipped classes.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
We all know you "miss the bus" to sit at home and watch anime all day
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong

Ditch? Hell no there was nothing to do, it's not like I lived in a big city where public transportation was nearby.

However I did miss the bus a lot and felt "sick" a lot.
Quote by cha33 armstrong

if I don't go to school I get in a shitload of trouble
i'm not a ****ing dumbass you jit
this house is bitchin
Senior skip day brah

Went to the beach braaaaahhhhhh
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by That Old Geezer
Ditch? Hell no there's nothing to do, it's not like I lived in a big city where public transportation was nearby.

However I did miss the bus a lot and felt "sick" a lot.

Yea, my parents weren't that gullible.

Probably had something to do with dad being a doctor.

And who had a grand total of 3.5 days sickness absence in 40 years working as a doctor.
Quote by Diemon Dave
If you weren't truant you'd know that truancy is spelt with an 'a'

You may now apply some Aloe vera to yourself
Quote by slapsymcdougal

And who had a grand total of 3.5 days sickness absence in 40 years working as a doctor.

Wish my dad was a doctor >.> So much money would have been saved lol
But yeah my mom was sick and really couldn't drive most days so if I missed the bus it was no school basically.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

All this tells me is that your dad frequently worked with other ill people while he himself was ill

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
All this tells me is that your dad frequently worked with other ill people while he himself was ill

Well, he went to work with a cold a few times, but he was disturbingly healthy. He actually had his first ever visit to A&E as a patient 2 weeks ago(he developed palpitations and an abnormal heart rhythm while visiting mum in hospital), and clocked up his second today, after similar symptoms occurred.

He was going to the same hospital to collect mum's death certificate, so perhaps unsurprising he's taking things quite hard
Quote by Diemon Dave
I never skipped school(unless faking sick as a kid counts), but I used to skip most of my spanish classes freshmen year. I took spanish 101 at my old school the year before and they put me in 101 again by mistake. Most teachers didn't even know I existed until the end of the year so I'd just not go unless there was a test. Never left school though just went to the library and watched bmx videos on google.
I missed 50 days of school my senior year, mostly cruising around in my car listening to metal, thinking to hell with first hour math.

They gave me 3 lunch detentions, I showed up for 1, the other 2 didnt' count me absent when I didnt' show up.

They still gave me a diploma because highschool is a joke.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 15, 2014,
Yeah I failed all my classes in my freshman year of high school, despite having decent grades in most of them, because I missed 45-50 days of school.
But after that I moved to my school's alternative center and going to school was more fun than not, so I didn't skip anymore.

I don't skip classes in college because why would you.
Quote by institutions
Yeah I failed all my classes in my freshman year of high school, despite having decent grades in most of them, because I missed 45-50 days of school.
But after that I moved to my school's alternative center and going to school was more fun than not, so I didn't skip anymore.

I don't skip classes in college because why would you.

I got lucky with missing 50 days my last year of school, I doubt it'd have failed me anyway, but I had major surgery, but prior to it I'd missed 20 days.
Quote by stratkat
but prior to it I'd missed 20 days.

I can't even miss 9 days or they fail me for the year
this house is bitchin
At school, never. At Uni, all the time. My attendance was probably well under 50% for a lot of my 4-year degree.
Quote by CaptainCanti

Then don''t miss. And l2spell, while you're at it.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And l2spell, while you're at it.

pls
this house is bitchin
I didn't skip school because they would call home if my absence wasn't excused.

Sometimes my parents would let me skip for various reasons here and there though.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by CaptainCanti

What if you have your mum ring 'em up and tell 'em you had mroe important shit to do?

Because listening to cradle of filth in my car was way more important than being taught math I already knew.
I found I skipped whole days in grades 9-11, but once grade 12 came, I only skipped the occasional class, and even then rarely. But now that I'm paying for college, I don't think I will intentionally miss a single class.
I just called in to work because it's like 5:30 at night and I'm still drunkish. Ugh.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Deliriumbassist
What changed?

LMAO

maaaannn sam walked right into that one

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
more often than not

and thats how i wound up working at a gas station
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 15, 2014,
my senior year of high school i did because i woke up with a hangover nearly every day of the week

not nearly enough to get truancy though, most of the time i sucked it up and went anyway. pretty much just did my schoolwork and then i slept. most i'd let myself miss was a day a week, two on a couple occasions.
Last edited by Dregen at Sep 15, 2014,
Page 1 of 2