So i have been looking around and i have found multiple Schecter Hellraiser c1 for sale around 300 dollars. is this a good price for this instrument??? i have a les paul custom. Epiphone. i have 300 handy and have been urging a new guitar. What do you think?

Jake
Why would you buy another guitar if you have a les paul custom?
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
A new Hellraiser goes for $800. I got mine for $670 new on sale. If it's a new Hellraiser at that price, I would be a bit curious as to why it was that low. Personally, I love the guitar. It sounds good, plays well, and it looks great, especially in the Black Cherry
2014 Ibanez RG8
2013 Schecter Hellraiser
1999 Schecter Revenger 7
2007 LTD 'Monster' F
B.C. Rich KK Warlock
No-Name Acoustic
They dont hold their value very well when resold used. I paid 600 for a floor/demo model V-1 hellraiser at GC. Ive also snagged a C-1 hellraiser special and a synyster special both with cases off ebay for 300 each. Sometimes rich kids get their parents to buy em a sweet expensive guitar for their first one. They realize how hard it is to learn and give it up quickly. Parents try and resell for a fraction of the cost. Ive snagged two guitars this way off ebay. Just study the pictures very closely and see if the seller will give you the story behind it. Your taking a chance but both of my experiences turned out to be a hell of a deal in the end.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Last edited by pantallica87 at Sep 16, 2014,
Looks fine to me man. A music store is selling it with a 30 day return policy. I dont see how you could lose if you won the bidding.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
yea... i need a new amp also but this just seems like an awesome deal. im using a line 6 spider halfstack ahaha il get a new one at christmass i suppose. does the schecter play well or better than a les paul?
Play better? Thats subjective and dependent on your personal preferences. I will say that it is a hell of a lot lighter than a les paul. I love em.
Jackson Pro King V
Schecter Hellraiser V-1
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Quote by jakemcgovern21
yea... i need a new amp also but this just seems like an awesome deal. im using a line 6 spider halfstack ahaha il get a new one at christmass i suppose. does the schecter play well or better than a les paul?

lol you're such a noob.

But seriously, you need a new amp.

And a Schecter playing better than a Les Paul? Entirely subjective.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by jakemcgovern21

Soley a matter of opinion, except for the fret access on LP's, pretty sucky. To me, the Shecter would likely play much nicer in my hands, it will have a thinner neck, nearly perfect fret access, etc. If you feel your LP's neck is a bit thick and the neck not very wide, you will probably love the shecter.
ye i dont kno weather i should keep saving my money until christmass and buy a new amp and guitar at the same time or just buy this.
Quote by jakemcgovern21
ye i dont kno weather i should keep saving my money until christmass and buy a new amp and guitar at the same time or just buy this.

Buy a new amp first, then get a new guitar later.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
lol you're such a noob.

But seriously, you need a new amp.

And a Schecter playing better than a Les Paul? Entirely subjective.

+1
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Assuming it's in working condition, that is a great price for a Hellraiser. And they're great guitars, too.
Quote by jakemcgovern21
So i have been looking around and i have found multiple Schecter Hellraiser c1 for sale around 300 dollars. is this a good price for this instrument??? i have a les paul custom. Epiphone. i have 300 handy and have been urging a new guitar. What do you think?

Jake

I have an Epi LP Custom Pro, and also got a, WOULDNT YOU KNOW, it's a Blackjack SLS C7.

Great guitar! I use them both pretty regularly.
I also used to have a Hellraiser and honestly, the EMGs sounded brittle to me.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Buy a new amp first, then get a new guitar later.

+1
Guitars:
ESP Eclipse II w/ SD Black Winters
Ibanez S540 w/ DiMarzios
Ibanez RG370DX w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez RG7321 w/ DiMarzios
Pedals:
Fulltone FB-3
Crybaby Wah
Ibanez TS-9
Amps:
Peavey 6505+
Quote by jakemcgovern21
Im about to buy it in a few days actually...dont judge one before you own one

I've owned one. The traces on the board around the bridge rectifier melted from overheating. I repaired it and quickly sold it before anything else went wrong with it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Quote by jakemcgovern21
was yours the infinium model?

No. Not that it makes any difference. They're the same amp essentially.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R