Hey guys...

I'm looking to get a board and appropriate power. Right now I have a daisy chain one spot, powering a TC polytune, a boss DA-2, a way huge green rhino, a TC flashback, and a ditto looper. I'm looking for appropriate power---i was looking at a voodoo labs pedal power 2..would this suffice? I also saw the voodoo labs 4x4 which was recommended for strymon pedals. I dont' have one yet, but i definitely would like one--so would that power source be necessary, or would the Pedal power 2 power strymon pedals as well?

thanks!
Shopping for this stuff blind usually ends in disappointment or just spending too much.

Inventory your pedals. Add up all the ma required and add 30%. Make sure you account for any odd voltages, connectors, or reversed polarity. Then go shopping.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
What Cajundaddy said is true. You just want to look at what your pedals need and factor in that you might want more later on.

That said, the 4x4 is absolutely great. I had one when I had an extensive pedalboard and it really delivered.