Poll Options
View poll results: ?
Yes
22 34%
No
42 66%
Voters: 64.
Page 1 of 2
My hair is black but I have quite a few gray hairs popping up. You can only discern them if you look closely. My mom says my dad got them at my age too but he never went significantly gray so there's little cause to worry. I hope that's true. I hope that's true.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by captainsnazz
na but i think my hair would look pretty sick grey anyway

You'd look like a witch tbh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
hair DNA is one of the only genetic strong points I have. addiction, cancer and mental problems are rife throughout both sides of my family but all the men I'm related to have they're normal hair well into their twilight years.
Nope. My parents are both at their late 50s/early 60s and still have some color in their hair, so I'm pretty sure I should be good for at least a decade or two.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Nope.

The only strange color in my fuzz is some red in my mostly dark-ish brown beard.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Nope. Does greying come from mama or papa? If it's mama I'm going to be bald before i'm 30 and grey before i'm 40. If it's papa then I'm set for a lifetime of being dench
Quote by genghisgandhi
hair DNA is one of the only genetic strong points I have. addiction, cancer and mental problems are rife throughout both sides of my family but all the men I'm related to have they're normal hair well into their twilight years.

Pretty much this. Some of my uncles on my dad's side have went bald, but for the most part everyone has a full head of hair. They say the most telling is your grandfather on your mom's side and he had great hair when he passed away. Then again he died at 40 something. But at least I'll have hair into my 40s.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by raoooos
Nope. Does greying come from mama or papa? If it's mama I'm going to be bald before i'm 30 and grey before i'm 40. If it's papa then I'm set for a lifetime of being dench

mother's father is said to be the big indicator.
Quote by raoooos

No worries, we all know that bald men have higher testosterone levels than average.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
they are blond okay because my father has light hair okay.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
noooope.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm 26, going on 27 in November and yes I've had some pop up. Mostly due to stress at school/work.
STಠ_ಠ
Both my grandfathers are bald. My father is bald as well. However I have two uncles on each side of the family who have healthy heads of hair.

EDIT: That was a bit confusing. I mean one uncle on my dad's side and one on my mom's have not gone bald despite being in their late 50's

Despite me being the blacksheep in my family as far as shit genetics are concerned [not even sure where they come from] I have good hair.
ive had a patch on the side of my head and in my left eyebrow since I was 18
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Im 27 with no gray or thinning hair....yet...... *knocks on wood*
Gibson LP Classic HP
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter KM-7
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
my hair is dark brown but i have a few weird ass blonde ones that pop up out of nowhere for some reason

No I don't have any gray hairs. My grandma said that she started getting gray hairs at 19 though. But my dad who is in his mid 50's has almost no gray hairs. Hopefully I have hair genes from him.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Sep 16, 2014,
Quote by WaterGod
i'm 19 so no.

I'm also 19 and don't have 'em, but my history/US law/US gov't teacher in high school got 'em when he was 19.
I had a grey hair once, it must have been like 2 years ago (would have been 21). I pulled that sucker out and I've not seen one since.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I started getting greys when I was 16. Now I'm 23 and have white hairs popping up everywhere. I'm gonna go full-Clooney in about 5 years at this pace.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My hair is all brown, no greys up there...a couple of bits of ginger in the beard hair and a very slight sprinkling of grey upon the sack.

Pretty sure there's some blonde on the old hobbit feet there
As a near immortal lizard man, I have no hair, and furthermore, the meat suits I wear do not age. . . so only if I need to have gray hair, then I get the appropriate meat suit.
I don't yet, but I definitely will do. My mum's hair is completely white, my dad's is about half and half. My brother who's only a few years older than me is getting a lot of grey hairs now. It'll happen eventually. But there's no baldness anywhere in the family, so I'm sorted.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
No

My dad is 55 and still has all his hair, and a bit of gray. My mom has colored her hair for a little while now but she still didn't start getting gray until well into her 30s.

I feel safe
Nah bra

My mom's hair is still all natural and she turns 50 in November.. at least I think it is. My grandpa on my mom's side is near 70 and still has dark brown hair, though he doesn't have all of it. My grandma has confirmed he does not color it.

My dad is mostly grey but still some dark brown at 52.

So it depends on the genes I got. My hair is a mix of both sides so who knows.
A bit on my sideburns and beard... loosing it too now. Oh well, the older the happier to have lived this long I guess.
Page 1 of 2