Hi
I have search in the entire galaxy and I can´t find.
there are free plugins to avoid phase cancellation?, please tell me the name, free and very effective
Thanks
Read about why phase cancellation occurs.

In short, when summing two similar waves of opposite polarity.

What you want is either a phase mixer plugin (or simply dragging a bit left or a bit right an audio region), or a plugin allowing you to flip the polarity of a signal.

Also there isn't anything like a plugin designed to avoid phase cancellation.
There's not even the need for one.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Read about why phase cancellation occurs.

In short, when summing two similar waves of opposite polarity.

What you want is either a phase mixer plugin (or simply dragging a bit left or a bit right an audio region), or a plugin allowing you to flip the polarity of a signal.

Also there isn't anything like a plugin designed to avoid phase cancellation.
There's not even the need for one.

I know what i´m talking about, i have read, many people have told me what is phase cancellation.
I have tried dragging a bit left or right, and does not work!
Thats why i´m asking, please someone tell me the name of some phaser mixer plugin
I don't mean to sound rude, but if you can't solve your problem by moving the audio region nor inverting the phase, you either aren't doing something the right way and you need to read more, or if you're doing everything the right way no plugin will solve your problem.

If it's the first case, and I reckon that's it, I suggest reading this - http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr08/articles/phasedemystified.htm

Also what is your problem exactly?
Did you recording something, and if so with what and how?
Did you synthesize something?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
I made some recordings... an album.
I put in the amp an sm57 and an SM58
And the result is that the rhythm distortion guitars are great in stereo, but mono can hardly hear the rhythm, polarities are not reversed , just a this little uneven but not that much reversed.
Now would not what to record again rhythm tracks
I've tried ... reversed, dragged one of the two runways nothing happens
Quote by Poaa
And the result is that the rhythm distortion guitars are great in stereo, but mono can hardly hear the rhythm, polarities are not reversed , just a this little uneven but not that much reversed.
Have you tried lining the crests of one signal with the dips in the other one and flipping the phase of one?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
Have you tried lining the crests of one signal with the dips in the other one and flipping the phase of one?

Yes i have tried that too.

Thanks EatShreddies, later i will take a look