I'm trying to decide on a chorus pedal for my clean channel.

I am leaning toward TC conona (possibly mini or dreamscape), but i noticed TC has a nova modulator at twice the price, but also covers phase, flange, and vibrato (which i don't have, but might like to control). One other pedal i'm considering is radial vienna bones for its dual chrous setting. I'm thinking about live rigs and having something easy to use. I'll probably have just enough room on my board for the nova, and I only have one more free outlet on my power supply.

Has anyone used any of these? Did you like it? Are the TC choruses noticeably different? Does the radial sound "lush" or "bright"? Are any of these pedals " tone sucks" or EQ-added? Does the nova use standard 9v power? Is there another chorus I should look at or some other criteria i should consider (analog/digital)?

Thanks.
I have the nova modulator. It comes with its own 12V / 0.3A wall wart. The crappy thing is that it must be plugged in to pass any signal and there is no on/off switch. So you must unplug it when you're done playing to turn off all the lights and plug it in every time you want to play. I think it adds some noise to my amp too, but that could be partly the amps fault (solid state).

I haven't used it that much to comment on the sounds... it does have a lot of features though.
Quote by black_box
I have the nova modulator. It comes with its own 12V / 0.3A wall wart. The crappy thing is that it must be plugged in to pass any signal and there is no on/off switch. So you must unplug it when you're done playing to turn off all the lights and plug it in every time you want to play. I think it adds some noise to my amp too, but that could be partly the amps fault (solid state).

I haven't used it that much to comment on the sounds... it does have a lot of features though.

Hey, thanks for that. I was really curious about that power supply.

Sounds more like a studio/practice pedal to me... probably won't fit on my live board after all. The features look great, but I guess I don't need all that since I already have a muiltieffects pedal at home separate from my main pedal board.