Asside from political pundits, I nominate Kanye West.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Bieber man.

He's a troll master and he doesn't even know it.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Kanye isn't a troll. He's an idiot sometimes, but he's super genuine and pretty well-intentioned.

I nominate Shia LaBeouf.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Deadmau5. Not saying I find most of the stuff he does funny, but he definitely is a troll.
I was gonna say Joan Rivers, because she made fun of everyone. (I loved her for it.) But...well, a dead celebrity probably doesn't count.
Kanye worst
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by a7xb4d
Deadmau5. Not saying I find most of the stuff he does funny, but he definitely is a troll.

Pretty much. His Ultra set last year was a pretty big fuck you to everyone
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Pretty much. His Ultra set last year was a pretty big fuck you to everyone

yes
cat
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Kanye is too busy being the voice of the generation to troll.

YOU HEARD IT HERE: "Kayne West is the world's biggest troll!"
The troll generation, seriously if kanye really is the voice of this generation he needs to shut the hell up andbring me some tacos
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
YOU HEARD IT HERE: "Kayne West is the world's biggest troll!"

You controlled my brain into reading your quoted Tom Tucker, Tom Tucker, into Tom Tuckers voice.

Burn him. He's a which.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Robert Downey Jr.

Came here to post this. Watch or read any interview with him.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Yes, deadmau5's nyan cat 458 wins.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Mephaphil
Dennis Pennis. He trolled celebrities like no other.

*Video*

"How do you describe your voice? Is it rock or is it pop? Cause I hear you and I think 'you are soul'."

Kanye, guy is a troll of the highest order. He literally doesn't give a shit about anyone's feelings beyond that of his own ego and his close circle of friends. He is the typical internet troll.

I can't believe he did this to Taylor, poor girl had her moment stolen by Kanye because he thought his opinion was worth everything.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Dude, I only noticed now that you got Taylor Swift and I got Kanye. Totally didn't do that on purpose. We're such a good team.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Dude, I only noticed now that you got Taylor Swift and I got Kanye. Totally didn't do that on purpose. We're such a good team.

I also did not notice that either #DreamTeam

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
James Franco

Or maybe he's just a weirdo, I really can't tell.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I'd hardly call him a celebrity, but Buckethead can't be that weird in character if he's not actually that weird in real life, right? It leaves you wondering.