Those of you who know of Amit Chatterjee will already be interested - those who don't know of him will be.

Amit Chatterjee is a world renowned guitarist, sitarist, dubla player and composer who's worked with Santana, Joe Zawinul (Founder of Weather Report), Sting, Victor Bailey, Robert Thomas Jr., Eric Johnson and so many more collaborations including Netherlands Metropole Orchestra.
His unique fusion of western and eastern music has made him more than adaptable throughout the globe, which has shown dominantly in his track record.

He's coming to Leicester on the 2nd of October (2014) to perform with some local acts and afterwards do a Q&A for anyone interested in advancing in the music industry or even their guitar techniques and/or ability.
This is extremely exclusive and you will NOT want to miss it! It's a rarity that he performs live in the UK as it is, let alone such an intimate environment.

You're not gonna want to miss out on this opportunity, and tickets are already in high demand with 20 ready to go.
Drop me a private message or send an email to garymoore@thebcme.com for info
Quote by Wormholes
You posted this yesterday. At least phish a different account next time.

Sorry, losing track of where I'm posting it.

And it's not phishing, I'm not after your information, it's promotion.
His picking is pretty nice. He seems to insist on getting the shittiest distorted tones for some of his leads tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV00e4v19aU

I start off thinking:
"Oooh, maybe some holdsworth emulation?"

Then it just dissolves into some behold the arctopus freeform fusion picking frenzy. I imagine he'd be quite a bit of fun to jam with
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ