I have two amps I am going to sell on Craigslist. I would like suggestions for what a high yet reasonable listing price is. I haven't been able to find good comparables.

One amp is a Mesa Express 5:50, the other is an Egnator Rebel 30. I bought both amps new, and have all the pieces. They are in excellent cosmetic shape. The Mesa was about 1300 new, the Rebel was 800 new. I've had both for a couple years.

Thoughts? I'm in the Seattle area.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II, Seymour Duncan Jazz and '59.
ESP Horizon NT II
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Mesa 5:50 Express
Egnator Rebel 30
Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 18
Depends on how fast you want to sell them. I'd say $1100 for the Mesa and $600 for the Rebel - you should check on kijiji or Craigslist etc. to see how much they typically go for. The Mesa is probably still under warranty if you haven't screwed with it, and there's a value there.

That being said, no one wants to buy used gear that isn't discounted properly - the whole point of buying used is to get a deal, so your price needs to reflect that.
I'm in no rush, but I do want to sell them. I have looked for comparable sales, haven't found any.
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II, Seymour Duncan Jazz and '59.
ESP Horizon NT II
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Mesa 5:50 Express
Egnator Rebel 30
Hughes and Kettner Tubemeister 18
Quote by reverb66
Depends on how fast you want to sell them. I'd say $1100 for the Mesa and $600 for the Rebel - you should check on kijiji or Craigslist etc. to see how much they typically go for. The Mesa is probably still under warranty if you haven't screwed with it, and there's a value there.

That being said, no one wants to buy used gear that isn't discounted properly - the whole point of buying used is to get a deal, so your price needs to reflect that.

i don't think you will get either. i bought a Rebel 30 new for that price (back before i realized the benefit of used amps and being cheaper. $450-$500

Mesa i am not totally familiar with the small combos. but i don't see it going for $1000 or more the only completed listings sold were in the mid $700.

try what you want.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I would like to suggest sell these two in $1150 for Mesa and $700 for Rebel. Always musical instruments as second hand is good. So people are ready to buy it from you
yeah, if you want them to sell within good time I'd say you'd have to price the Mesa around $900, and the Rebel at about $500. You can price them higher and put or best offer in the ad, and negotiate with potential buyers on the amount until both parties are happy. You should have some okay luck in Seattle since it's a decent sized area. In this economy it's hard to really earn back something close to what you paid new
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.