when the elusive mosquito that's been stuck in your room for a few days won't stop buzzing by your ear while you're trying to get to sleep

when you're pulling an all-nighter to finish work and the sun comes up and everything is shitty

when the tiny Asian girl at the gym is squatting more weight than you

:'(
If you're good at something, there is always a tiny asian girl that can do it better.
as a tiny asian girl, this offends me.

I don't know why her being Asian, a girl, and tiny matters unless you subscribe to outdated racist, sexist, and size-ist norms buddy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
If you're good at something, there is always a tiny asian girl that can do it better.

I'm better at having a penis and growing a beard, atleast I can do something
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by MinterMan22
as a tiny asian girl, this offends me.

hey, how is your day going? Mine is chill haha
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

This is the internet though. I'm sure you could find bearded asian girls with penises if you really looked.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
This is the internet though. I'm sure you could find bearded asian girls with penises if you really looked.

well shit. back to the start.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Jon777
when the elusive mosquito that's been stuck in your room for a few days won't stop buzzing by your ear while you're trying to get to sleep

Every... ****ing... night...

Got waken up 3 times in a row by some little shit flying into my ear a few nights ago. Killed five mosquitoes that were in my tiny room. Woke up the next day and had seven new bites.

Now were there another seven mosquitoes in my room, or are mosquitoes really that ****ing incompetent? They have evolved into little assholes that have to do nothing but suck up blood and this little shit needs seven tries to get the tiny drop it needs to survive? And why do they keep flying around my head? It's not that big a part of my body. Just avoid my head, don't wake me up or annoy me and you could bite me as many ****ing times as you want.

Christ I hate mosquitoes.

I apologise for my anger but the little suckers are driving me mad.
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Sep 17, 2014,
Does anybody let a mosquito bite you so you can tense your muscles and watch them explode?

Well, that came out a bit psycho.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Don't you know? The female of the ape species is far superior, and that is why they will have a portion of their population saved.
my walls are covered with the carcasses and blood stains of squashed mosquitos
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I love watching the sunrise after an all nighter

+1
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Jon777

dat ass tho?
Quote by Dregen
dat ass tho?

please be respectful in gym environments.

Quote by MeTallIcA313

this is true, i've noticed it.
I kill the mosquito's that annoy me.
It's not even that hard for me.

I though find it a bit hard to kill the mosquitoes AND the flies flying in front of my monitor at night.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
one time there was that mosquito that was flying around being annoying in the middle of the night etc, and it flew into my ear, and I don't know if I've ever panicked more. Honestly, if you think the whine of a mosquito as it passes your head is annoying, imagine when it's pressing to the inside of your ear canal.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

> Never been to Bangkok
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Baby Joel
one time there was that mosquito that was flying around being annoying in the middle of the night etc, and it flew into my ear, and I don't know if I've ever panicked more. Honestly, if you think the whine of a mosquito as it passes your head is annoying, imagine when it's pressing to the inside of your ear canal.

I had that happen to me once as a child and I'm genuinely terrified of it happening again.

It's almost unhealthy how much I hate mosquitoes because of that. So many hours of sleep have been lost.
Quote by MinterMan22
please be respectful in gym environments.

it's not like i'm saying rape her

you sick fucks thought this was gonna be a rape joke didn't you
Quote by Dregen
it's not like i'm saying rape her

you sick fucks thought this was gonna be a rape joke didn't you

gyms should be a safe environment where people are able to exercise without being oogled uncomfortably

vote minter man 22 for mp don valley east ! ! !

Quote by Jon777

lucky
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by 457undead
lucky

are you one of those guys who is exclusively attracted to asiatic girls?

Quote by MinterMan22
are you one of those guys who is exclusively attracted to asiatic girls?

mostly, Caucasian women are fine but asian women are 11/10

^ Only their feet

I do like their feet, but thats not the only thing i like about asian women.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
I love watching the sunrise after an all nighter

I hate it. It signifies that I've run out of time to try and at least go to sleep that night. It's the end of the night and means I should be starting my day but I KNOW I'm gunna be tired af and the day will suck.

I hate all nighters. They never workout.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
I hate it. It signifies that I've run out of time to try and at least go to sleep that night. It's the end of the night and means I should be starting my day but I KNOW I'm gunna be tired af and the day will suck.

I hate all nighters. They never workout.

I think it's real serene and peaceful because i'm usually the only one up at that hour and the sunrise is pretty. I'm also weird because I'm more alert than usual if I don't sleep for a night but the drawback is my brain works in slow motion.
Quote by 457undead
mostly, Caucasian women are fine but asian women are 11/10

I do like their feet, but thats not the only thing i like about asian women.

ok there's nothing wrong with finding asian women attractive (hell like 50% of my relationships have been with girls from hong kong ) but try not to allow race to be a primary determinant of your attraction to someone. nobody likes to find out the only reason someone is into them is cause they think their skin is exotic or their vaginas are tighter or whatever weird sexual stereotype you might've heard. i am here to help i don't want you to be a creep ok?

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Stop complaining and get on with your life.

when people react critically to a post that isn't really meant to be taken seriously

Quote by 457undead
lucky

when 457undead acts like a creep

:'(