Page 1 of 2
I'm talking Mary Jane. Have you?

I don't condone it for most people, cause they act crazy or stupid when high.

Today, I smoked a fat bowl of sativa dominant in my car before a college lecture. I was blasting music in my car and feeling great. I went to class more focused and calm than usual. I took better notes and cared more about what I was learning.

Before work (I flip burgers part time, I don't have an important job so...) I toked again and I was more productive than usual.

I'm not promoting usage or anything, I just want to hear some funny stories and your thoughts about he subject, positive or negative.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

no.

i have not worked intoxicated in any fashion because heavy machinery

i used to be high in school (but not marijuana really) a lot because it didn't matter. now that a) i'm getting clean and b) it matters, i do not.

everyone also please note that alcohol is a disease of society.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

because of it numbing the working class revolution right?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

this is good
i don't know why i feel so dry
I have not.

I have however gone to school with some serious sleep deprivation, and I started having some terrifying auditory hallucinations.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
you know when you get so smashed that you wake up the next day and you're still really ****ed?

yea that's my first year of uni in a nutshell

I would mostly snort adderall at my food service job and dance around, wet towels and whip my coworkers on the butt, sexually harass the girls my age, play soccer with bagels that fell on the floor, make kites and model planes out of coffee stirrers, tape, and paper and try to fly them with the fans in the store, harass the girls in back to give me free food and fruit, indicate which customers i would copulate with to anyone who would listen, sing songs with other people, etc.

It was fun times
I have not, nd I'm curious about trying.
Quote by Eastwinn
Why?

It greatly aids natural selection!

and it's also good at times
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I have, it's nothing to be proud about.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Eastwinn

dude we get it, you can't drink responsibly. sux 4 u

When I was a senior in high school, I went to school high almost every day because I was in a pretty dark place in my life and it helped get me through the day. I don't recall anything particularly funny happening, I've always been pretty good at handling myself while high.
I've gone everywhere and done everything on just about every recreational drug imaginable

It's nothing special.
ayy lmao
I used to be a real estate agent in Silicon Valley. I would smoke a blunt at the open house I was showing then I would eat all the cookies and snacks I put out for everyone. Then I would get distracted and start playing pool in their game rooms and watch sports on their big screens. Good times. Also used to Valet peoples cars pretty baked.
drunk AND high. which i don't recommend unless you have years of tolerance under your belt.
Used to all the time in high school. A lot of the time at work I'm at that point just after being high for a while where you are really relaxed and focused but not high. Afterglow I suppose would be a good term. It's not really a big deal assuming you can handle yourself and have a tolerance, but either way do not smoke and drive or anything along those lines.
I've gone to work high more times than not, because I actually use it as a medicine and don't act like a child on it. Didn't really smoke much in high school but the times I did I was high for first period and then I sobered up and didn't do anything I wouldn't have had I not smoked.

Going to work a bit drunk is another story.
Pretty sure you werent any more productive then usual you just perceived yourself as being so because you were high and thinking positively.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
One time I was high at school ONE TIME and then everyone thought I was high at school all the time. Thats just how I am
Quote by Wormholes
I've gone to work high more times than not, because I actually use it as a medicine and don't act like a child on it.

This is painful to read
ayy lmao
Quote by Wormholes
I've gone to work high more times than not, because I actually use it as a medicine and don't act like a child on it.

Going to work a bit drunk is another story.

how so? because you say so?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by chookiecookie
This is painful to read

I've gone everywhere and done everything on just about every recreational drug imaginable

as cringey as progdude
I cannot work while high, I just find it hard to concentrate because I have to talk with people all the time (I own a grocery store) and I have the attention of a child while high.

One time I was at school really really stoned, I got in the wrong classroom so I just played along with being new to the city (One usually takes the less practical way to avoid embarrasing situations when high).

But that's about it, school or work ain't fun places to be high (at least for me).
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Last edited by magnum1117 at Sep 17, 2014,
Quote by Wormholes
as cringey as progdude

not as cringey as wormholes though

Quote by Eastwinn
no.

i have not worked intoxicated in any fashion because heavy machinery

i used to be high in school (but not marijuana really) a lot because it didn't matter. now that a) i'm getting clean and b) it matters, i do not.

Finally, a mature post on UG
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by k.lainad

I went to class more focused and calm than usual. I took better notes and cared more about what I was learning.

Yea, I hear this boast quite a lot. 2 guys I used to work with smoked weed occasionally during lunch and they used to say the same thing.
Shockingly, their sales figures used to be much lower on days where they did it. But they said it works, so who am I to argue their claims with actual daily sales figures?
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I purposefully avoid getting high before any work or travel related things. One time i thought it'd be a nice idea to have a single skinner before a 3 hour train journey and ended up getting on the wrong train.

Had I not been pretty high I probably would have lost my shit...of course had I not been high, perhaps I'd have boarded the right train
I wouldn't consider this something to be proud of...shouldn't you be doing something constructive instead that will benefit yourself and society? Like playing guitar?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Wormholes
as cringey as progdude

(what happened to him anyway?)

my time to be cringey:

If I've done it, I did it drunk as well sometime
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

lol

and yes of course
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
No because let's be honest, that's pretty ****ing dumb.

Unless it's your job to do drugs, in which case carry on.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by CrazyMatt
(what happened to him anyway?)
Banned in the drugs thread closing caused shitstorm.
Perma'd I think.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I can't, I'm one of those people that acts stupid when high. Just to give you and idea, one time I was high at a... castle thing. I was in a big field near a parking lot, I heard a big sound coming from there and I started to run thinking it was a shooting or something like that but in reality it was just a motorcycle that made the sound... people were staring at me like as if I was crazy.
Last edited by VillainousLatin at Sep 17, 2014,
There's a time and place for everything; I will never go to work high.

Gotta separate work and play, it's no good when worlds collide.
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I wouldn't consider this something to be proud of...shouldn't you be doing something constructive instead that will benefit yourself and society? Like playing guitar?

I never said im "proud" of smoking before work/school, but because I only have lecture classes and a really easy, pointless, min wage job, im not hurting anyone or myself, because I KNOW that i can control myself.

To all those saying I experienced a placebo type effect, I can assure that i am now pretty sober, and I remember everything from class today. Even dates and specific topics the professor brought up. When im sober, i'm completely bored and i usually don't remember anything specific from lectures, because i tell myself that i can just look it up in the textbook later on. That lazy ass way of thinking didn't even come up when i was high, i just got really interested and positive to learning the subject.

I agree that tolerance is important. I can control myself fairly well, and I know when it's okay and not okay to get high/stoned, like test days or tightly scheduled events.

And i never drive high/drunk, that's just irresponsible. I had 4 hours to calm down at college, and 7 hours at work. That's more than enough to clean up for me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by MapOfYourHead
Weed is the plebbiest of drugs

ur a pleb
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Ive talked to police high on more than one occasion. I hide it really well, but then again ive been smoking since the public school era. Work and school yes.

In high school I had 1st period roller blading class and id smoke a bowl, get my headphones and roller blade around the high school chillin.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
In high school I had 1st period roller blading class and id smoke a bowl, get my headphones and roller blade around the high school chillin.

legit that is the life

Not high, but intoxicated yes.

Woke up still hammered and 20 minutes late for work one day about 2 weeks ago. That wasn't fun, and I'm lucky I randomly woke up because I didn't set my alarm before I went to bed. Luckily work in the morning just involves prepping for lunch so I just kind of sat in my quiet little corner and worked it off.
Page 1 of 2