I'm going to be attending one of the Slipknot concerts this fall when they came to my neck of the woods. I've never done a VIP package before and I'm really considering getting one for this. I can't really find any reviews online for Slipknot's VIP packages in the past. Anyone have any past experience with Slipknot's VIP or any other bands? If so could you share and give me a review of what you did and what you thought? I appreciate all the feedback. Thanks.
You couldn't pay me to go to a Slipknot concert. Sorry.

So...no, I have no experience with them, other than their first album being ok and the rest of their work catering to the radio rock bullshit.
I was shooting up some heroin with Sam in this run-down dump of a disco bar in order to meet Slipknot. The place smelled like a whore's taint, and I'm sure it had been open as long too. It reminded me of Kyto's clenched ass cheeks at the last dive bar I went to. It was one of those places that only exists for sad fat-fucks who still think they are living Boogie Nights fifty years later. Sam is one of those cocksuckers with his Travolta hair, and that godawful, white leisure suit. He kept going on about how his cock was bigger than Dirk Diggler's. I told him I've heard microphallus is a shitty way to live, but they have options now. He kept insisting that I let him shoot up in his cock so he could show me. It was like John Holmes had ****ed a mule and Sam got best of both worlds. That's when Joey walked in.

Sam was embarrassed. You see, he loved Joey like Joey was the man who had just injected heroin into his cock (I was that man). I told him not to worry. Joey was probably impressed. He was, and he showed his excitement through his hot-topic black, leather pants. He asked me-Sam being my bottom bitch and all- if he could touch the monstrous totem pole erected from Sam's trousers. I told him he could only touch it in poly-rhythms, so he started working it like a man trying to wring the last drops of water on Earth out of a cum-stained towel. What I'm saying is that he was jerking Sam off so hard that I though he had fucking Parkinson's. Mick must of heard what was going on from the next stall because he came charging in yelling "My name is Mick, and this is my DICK!!!" He must of liked it dry because Sam and him screamed out like a hyena being fucked by a cat in heat when Mick filled him from the back.

Craig and Sid started up the turntables at that point. The only words I could make out over Sam's banshee cries and Mick's constipated grunts were, "I AIN'T GONNA BUMP NO MORE WITH NO FAT WOMAN!!!" I was kind of worried at this point. Sam looked like he was gonna prolapse any minute now, and a few guys were just standing around with their limp dicks hanging out like they do on stage. I didn't see Paul. I guess he was probably ODing somewhere, and Jim was banging on his stall walls trying to get us to keep it down because he was trying to perfect a tantric orgasm just from taking a shit

I had been pushed up against a wall, and I could see the neon lights flashing like a Hitchcock film through a crack in the wall. I wanted to get out, but that's when I heard him. "I push my fingers into my... FUCK! I push my fingers into my... ASS!!" "YES!" It was Corey, and he was jerking his cock like a jock mocking a retard by slamming his fist against his chest. He asked me if I was enjoying his VIP package. I told him I was because I thought he would stop trying to seduce me with his eyes if I said yes. He just smiled with that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty and told Clown to come finish him off.

That was when I decided I would never take Sam and an ounce of heroin backstage again.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Sep 18, 2014,
I don't think anyone could forget.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I hope the VIP package includes an exclusive behind the scenes look at how Slipknot was created by some Suits who wanted to capitalize on Mushroomhead's formula without signing them.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So...no, I have no experience with them, other than their first album being ok and the rest of their work catering to the radio rock bullshit.

lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by VampireGoldfish
I hope the VIP package includes an exclusive behind the scenes look at how Slipknot was created by some Suits who wanted to capitalize on Mushroomhead's formula without signing them.

The Gap kids play metal, but they wear jumpsuits and masks while promulgating all that angry teenage noise. It's brilliant
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Does anyone have a link to his Metallica story.

I kind of feel the urge to read it again/

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Like a fine wine.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
I want the sequel we were promised. Reading that again brings a rustic joy to my mind. Oh the woe of growing older
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
i thought slipknot weren't allowed in this forum?

i just noticed there's no nu-metal forum any more

can't we just ban slipknot discussion outright?
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Even if it's not Slipknot does anyone here have any experiences that you care to share of VIP packages with any other bands and what your thoughts on it were?
The only band I know where the VIP packages are spoken highly of is The Devin Townsend Project.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Enjoy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
The slipknot hate is a shame
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by The Virtuoso
That was when I decided I would never take Sam and an ounce of heroin backstage again.

Best part.

Quote by jimihendrix6699

No, it's really not. In fact, it's well deserved.
Quote by jimihendrix6699

You are right.. they still aren't as horrible as Between the Buried and Me.

BTBAM is crazysams favorite band.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
^I agree. There were no expectations for the last one, so it was pure creation. Let this be a lesson to all of you kids who complain when people talk about how band X was so much better back in the day because chances are they were better.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
No, it's really not. In fact, it's well deserved.

okay crazy sam whatever you say
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Slipknot are fine. I enjoy them.

But it's definitely brain dead metal for the mainstream metalhead.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
But it's definitely brain dead metal for the mainstream metalhead.

See its this part i dont care about, whether its mainstream or not. I think they sound awesome regardless of their popularity, theyre good writers imo.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
And some people do care.

Both valid view points.

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
And some people do care.

Both valid view points.

Right

I just think you're limiting yourself by caring about that kind of thing, to each his own though
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
"How dare you care about things I don't care about"

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Quote by ChemicalFire
"How dare you care about things I don't care about"

Notice how i said "to each his own" meaning i respect that others have different opinions

Ya lame
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
even if I respect your opinion.. it doesn't mean its valid.

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by progbass
7/10 I liked the previous one better

Quote by The Virtuoso
^I agree. There were no expectations for the last one, so it was pure creation. Let this be a lesson to all of you kids who complain when people talk about how band X was so much better back in the day because chances are they were better.

You know, I have to disagree, I think the sophomore effort was a little better. Sure, that first one took us all by surprise, but it seems there was a little more thought put into the second one. The preview post built the anticipation, and I think M. Bison said what we all were thinking.

I also feel like the character development in the second one was better. Due to budget constraints, the Metallica story didn't actually have any of the Metallica "members" involved (heh... pun definitely intended.) But with the higher budget available, and the fact that Slipknot are basically cheap media whoores, this new story took full advantage of ALL of Slipknot's members (****ing hell).

The dialogue made it feel like you (the reader) were truly there. It was literary gold and the work of a true master to rhyme "Mick" with "Dick." and maybe it was just the fact that I had Slipknot playing in the background, but I could literally hear Corey scream "I push my fingers into my... ASS!" At that moment I had to loosen my firm grip or else I'd have come soon.

The story really climaxes (yes, still pumping out the puns) at the end when you realize that the whole read also has a moral lesson, and that it teaches us the dangers of doing drugs and hanging around your f aggot friends.

So let that be a lesson to you kids... the next time someone moans about "oh, the first album was the best" because it's clearly not. The artist takes what he learned on the first attempt and uses that as a foundation to build upon and create his next 2 or 3 masterpieces, before he completely ****s it up and hires Bob Rock and Rick Rubin to be his ghost writers, at which point, yes, the artist was clearly better back in the day.
Last edited by guitgrinder at Sep 19, 2014,
First one was a compilation of source material from another thread. So it hit everybody on a personal level. Admittedly we sort of left him hanging on this one. We failed but don't blame it on Virtuoso 10/10 my friend I await your debut as playwright in every dark back-alley underground gay extreme lifestyle thespian community of San Francisco.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?