Page 1 of 3
babby joel don't think you're getting away scot free i saw what you said. Chipotle > u

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
because everyone hates me. it's all about me.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by slipknot5678
Chipotle sux

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Chipotle.

I like Cafe Rio
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Xiaoxi
babby joel don't think you're getting away scot free i saw what you said. Chipotle > u

****you
Quote by Xiaoxi

Chipotle is to Taco Bell what Target is to Walmart. It's the exact same place, you're just paying a little more for a little fancier wrapping and better queso.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
wtf is even cafe rio?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Baby Joel
I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Chipotle.

I like Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio is like an actually good version of Chipotle.

Both are overpriced but one is at least decent and the other is very overrated.

Went there.
It's mainly a Western states thing, but there's quite a few in Maryland and Virginia, so check it out
Quote by necrosis1193
Chipotle is to Taco Bell what Target is to Walmart. It's the exact same place, you're just paying a little more for a little fancier wrapping and better queso.

I suppose you'd be right...if you had no taste or sense

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hey Phillip, how are you and your mom?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Image is about having hot licks & rock star swag, not fancy amps.

Quote by garden of grey
That's what the Illuminati wants you to think, man
no way man taco bell is the worst of the worst, the meat isn't even real meat. at least chipotle they make it look like they're cooking something real
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
now I am intrigued but in MD they're all in eastwinnville (aka bumfuck assland). damn...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Baby Joel
It's mainly a Western states thing, but there's quite a few in Maryland and Virginia, so check it out

I used to eat there semi-frequently but now the closest one is over a hundred miles away so I never eat there now. Closest thing we have is shitty Chipotle. :/
Quote by Xiaoxi
I suppose you'd be right...if you had no taste or sense

This coming from the man that hates Freedom Utility Vehicles?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Axel this is the pit, what do you expect? The mods don't even give a shit about off topic discussions here.
Quote by Xiaoxi
now I am intrigued but in MD they're all in eastwinnville (aka bumfuck assland). damn...

I said stop. ****ing stop!
Quote by Xiaoxi

yeah well just whenever you want to have something better than Chipotle, know it's there
Quote by slipknot5678
I used to eat there semi-frequently but now the closest one is over a hundred miles away so I never eat there now. Closest thing we have is shitty Chipotle. :/

Sorry for you man
to be honest I don't eat there much either, but it's pretty nice when I do.

Yeah just checked, the closest one is at 2250 or so North, and I'm at 800, and I don't really want to walk all the way you know If I had a bike or was going with some friends, yeah. But that's kind of a long walk.
Last edited by Baby Joel at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by slipknot5678

stfu chipotle is awesome

I'll even acknowledge that MAYBE it is not the best and its guacamole needs serious work but as a pretty big chain operation they are by far the most consistent and best quality

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Originally Posted by slipknot5678

stfu chipotle is awesome

I'll even acknowledge that MAYBE it is not the best and its guacamole needs serious work but as a pretty big chain operation they are by far the most consistent and best quality
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Axel this is the pit, what do you expect? The mods don't even give a shit about off topic discussions here.

wtf are you on about?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by archangels
Less bombs, more skateboards.

Chipotle rules. Qdoba is also good but not quite as good as Chipotle.

no FUCK Qdoba. That shit is an affront to culinary goodness.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
da **** my post disappeared

edit: oh lol repost
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by Xiaoxi
wtf are you on about?

I forgot this thread is about Chipotle. I'v never been to one, am I missing out? There isn't one nearby.
Q'doba > Chipotle because they don't jew you on the meat and queso sauce hmu if u agre

Edit: And the guac isn't super overpriced
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Sep 18, 2014,
taco bell
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Xiaoxi
no FUCK Qdoba. That shit is an affront to culinary goodness.

Hey woah hold on. I agree that Chipotle is waaaayyyy better, but Qdoba's queso is fantastic. If I was on death row, I would ask for a Chipotle burrito with Qdoba queso on it.
i don't like spicy food

Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Q'doba > Chipotle because they don't jew you on the meat and queso sauce hmu if u agre

Edit: And the guac isn't super overpriced

quality > quantity

qdoba is poop

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
quality > quantity

qdoba is poop

I'll acknowledge that Chipotle is slightly higher quality but it's pretty negligible, it's pretty much the same shit.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
What's the matter, your asshole can't handle it?

actually

this ass needs to be soothed :-/

Page 1 of 3