Page 1 of 2
what do i buy online?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 18, 2014,
as much as you can so you get in debt

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
its prepaid i aint no fool
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Burgery
its prepaid i aint no fool

Then it's literally not a credit card

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

::::/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Xiaoxi
Then it's literally not a credit card

but i can buy shit online with it

hence thread
Quote by korinaflyingv
The word you're looking for is debit, not credit.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
The word you're looking for is debit, not credit.

have you really never heard of a pre-paid credit card before
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery

They aren't credit cards. Credit cards are essentially loan cards with interest rates- you don't need to have the money to use one, but you pay it back after the purchase. Prepaid cards are like store gift cards, money is handed over and is loaded onto the card for use later, you're just transferring money you already have to a different medium. That isn't credit.
Quote by Burgery

http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/help/9-things-you-need-to-know-about-prepaid-cards-6000.php

1. Prepaid cards are a hybrid breed. What looks like a credit card and acts like a credit card isn't always a credit card because although it's often called a prepaid credit card, and certainly looks like one, a reloadable prepaid card works more like a debit card.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
okay
Quote by korinaflyingv
You aint no fool because it's prepaid.

Yet as soon as you get one you want to use it, even though you have nothing specific you want to buy, just so you can use it to spend money on something.

No sir, you aint no fool.
Si
Quote by 20Tigers
You aint no fool because it's prepaid.

Yet as soon as you get one you want to use it, even though you have nothing specific you want to buy, just so you can use it to spend money on something.

No sir, you aint no fool.

dam rite i aint no fool

no but seriously, that's one of the worst posts ive read all night. please be more amusing
Quote by korinaflyingv
Last edited by Burgery at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Buy me kratom I'll suck yo dick

I was gonna say this aside from the dick sucking part. I already have a batch.
Quote by Burgery
dam rite i aint no fool

no but seriously, that's one of the worst posts ive read all night. please be more amusing

He can't help it, it's just what happens to people when they get old.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
I was gonna say this aside from the dick sucking part. I already have a batch.

What strain do you use and how do you take it? I tried a sample pack with a few different ones and got weird results where it worked half the time and half the time it was underwhelming.
What strain do you use and how do you take it? I tried a sample pack with a few different ones and got weird results where it worked half the time and half the time it was underwhelming.

I just buy off amazon, so whatever strains are available from the 2 sellers I buy from. Current batch I have is a sample pack of red boreno, green boreno, white boreno and Maeng Da, 100g total. I just mix them together, 8-10g mixed in orange juice is my usual dose.

The effects arn't always strong for me, but I just take it to relax at night so it's not a big deal. I have a tolerance for it built up as well.

Don't eat anything 3 hours before taking it too. It works best on an empty stomach.
Thanks for the info bud. My doses were a lot smaller than yours but I presumably don't have a tolerance built up yet. I got one super intense body high off a red vein strain (malaysian I think) it was pr coo but nothing has come close to matching it yet.
No problem. Try to take at least 6g as well, that's where the more sedating effects kick in at a low tolerance.
It all depends on the potency and strains and other shit, but I'v always tried to do at least 6. Anything below 6g is usually a more of a stimulate dose.

Erowids dosage chart is confusing. I have no clue what premium or super grade is supposed to be.
so burg. brudda. bro. m8. bruv.

i kinda want this esea subscription for a few months and a bottle of lagavulin 16, friend

it's no biggie, just like what *cough* 60€ per bottle *cough* and 5€ per month

... sooooo, what's your credit card number. just curious

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Get yourself a bathmate m8
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Get a real credit card. Instead of using your debit card or pre-paid cards for purchases use your real credit card instead. Pay off the bill every month. Purchasing this way builds credit, as opposed to using your debit card.
Thanks for the info bud. My doses were a lot smaller than yours but I presumably don't have a tolerance built up yet. I got one super intense body high off a red vein strain (malaysian I think) it was pr coo but nothing has come close to matching it yet.

pm sent
Buy me a guitar so I can start playing again. When I make a band camp I won't charge you for tunes
oh also i'm gonna need some info on this kratom shizzlel. as in expert info. (burg info)

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by JamSessionFreak
oh also i'm gonna need some info on this kratom shizzlel. as in expert info. (burg info)

It's a plant used to make tea

Depending on strain, it has opiate and/ or stimulant effects.

You can buy it on amazon
ayy lmao
Page 1 of 2