Hi everyone,
i have an Ibanez RG2120x with piezo. I would use his piezo sound live blended with the clean sound. To improve the acoustic sound i should buy a DI pedal…
Which one do you suggest me?
Quote by Bias_official
To improve the acoustic sound i should buy a DI pedal…
You mean you want to sound like an acoustic guitar and you want an acoustic guitar pre?

'cause a DI box is made to alter the sound as little as possible.
A proper one at least...

Anyway, if it's an acoustic guitar pre you want, what tone are you after exactly?
'cause you might wanna get different things depending on that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
You mean you want to sound like an acoustic guitar and you want an acoustic guitar pre?

'cause a DI box is made to alter the sound as little as possible.
A proper one at least...

Anyway, if it's an acoustic guitar pre you want, what tone are you after exactly?
'cause you might wanna get different things depending on that.

I meant to say that i want to improve my piezo acoustic sound, 'cause i want to put the signal right through the P.A system. Now the sound is good but it run out of frequencies...
I've had a lot of success with the Tech 21 Sansamp as a DI for an actual acoustic. Maybe look for a used one?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Bias_official
I meant to say that i want to improve my piezo acoustic sound, 'cause i want to put the signal right through the P.A system. Now the sound is good but it run out of frequencies...
I've really never had a problem plugging an acoustic guitar into a PA system.

I mean maybe you could get yourself a nice compressor or a nice pre, though you don't need anything fancy imo.

You could use an GAP pre73dlx so you'd have the pre and EQ and a balanced line out to send to the front desk, or that + whatever compressor or whatever compressor alone, say the FMR RNLA if you want some color or RNC if you want transparency.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.