Really? Working for a huge corporation that makes mostly shitty, mass-produced guitars isn't a fun job? Who would've thunk it?

Also WTF were you thinking posting those giant walls of text? No one is ever going to read any of that, man.
no I wasn't trying to spam...
I was trying to put only the first page of reviews because it makes you sign up to see most of them.
so I signed up.

This was only the first page.
This isn't new at all.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ken styles
no I wasn't trying to spam...
I was trying to put only the first page of reviews because it makes you sign up to see most of them.
so I signed up.

This was only the first page.

And none of us care whatsoever
Didn't they also use or used to use endangered species of wood?
African or south american.
I think african.

Anyway, yeah, it's not news that such places are hostile work environments.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
camden, nj and flint, michigan are horrible places to work

or do anything
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Wormholes
Please, **** OFF. Triple posting and spam...

I fixed it asshole
Quote by ken styles
I fixed it asshole

Rude & namecalling against the rules so reported. Next time don't make such a shit thread.
Quote by ken styles
I fixed it asshole

still a triple post and spam

you didn't fix anything other than getting rid of a wall of text
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You changed it to a broken link.

This is quite the broken thread
Every guitar company is a shitty place to work. Half the people they employ do nothing but sand. All day, every day, sometimes for years until they either get promoted or ragequit.
Who uses guitars anymore?

TS, do yourself a favor and apply to Foxconn. More MacBooks to be made.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sashki
Every guitar company is a shitty place to work. Half the people they employ do nothing but sand. All day, every day, sometimes for years until they either get promoted or ragequit.

Quote by NewDayHappy
It's a factory job, most factory jobs suck.

I totally understand that ...but the 5th worst place to work amazed me because I really like Gibson guitars...
Quote by NewDayHappy
It's a factory job, most factory jobs suck.

Totally agree but a lot of the reviews on Glassdoor are from corporate employees. Unfortunate to hear about the environment and it all comes from the top down. I personally love Gibsons, own 3 of them and think the quality is amazing on all.
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Guys, I just heard that Nike sweatshops are a shitty place to work!? Anyone hear about this? I really like Nikes...
Quote by TheChaz
Guys, I just heard that Nike sweatshops are a shitty place to work!? Anyone hear about this? I really like Nikes...
You should re-think your life then.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1655795
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Really? Working for a huge corporation that makes mostly shitty, mass-produced guitars isn't a fun job? Who would've thunk it?

Apparently TS would not have thunk it.
Stop being assholes, guys.

There is some fun stuff to read on that site:

"I am a luthier who can make a better instrument on my back porch with a case of beer than they can on their BEST day,"