So i've been writing music since i've started playing guitar (which is 2 years now). I try to incorporate a few styles in my writing, but I generally try to be a little different. I wrote this concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p6F8k4tq8o&list=UUOcqcm0rOxnEO5x6iGtuq2A

And am not happy as could be with it. The song has no structure right now so I don't really need to many crits on that. But i'm asking you what you think of the style. And how could I improve myself in order to write songs that are more groove based, and heart touching . Be as hard on me as you want, I am well aware that I need to realize my weaknesses to make myself stronger. Thanks in advance.
I like the stuff that started at 1:15 - definitely some potential there. Before that it didn't sound cohesive. Especially the tremolo-picked parts. Though the first ten seconds were also good. From 1:15 on it was really good. For some reason it reminds me of Plini a bit, particularly his "Sweet Nothing" and "Other Things" EPs. Worth checking out.

That's all I can think of...
I love plini, but had no idea I would pick up any sense of his style. Yea I wasn't too sure about the intro and trem parts myself. Thanks a lot man, I find it hard to find people that honestly crit my stuff.