Hello everyone I am a lefty guitarist but I play with the strings upside down(think Albert King) and have a regular lefty epiphone les paul and was wondering whether or not there was a type of bridge that would allow me to change the string order. I know that the bridge already on the les paul probably won't allow me to re-intonate it but is there anything that would fit on the same "rods" or whatever they are called(pegs?), I am reletively new to this stuff but haven't been able to find anything of the sort. Thanks for any replies.

Oh and if you search "rob chapman dusty" on youtube you will find a video of a guy who plays like me and also at one point in the video uses the same type of bridge I have but adjusted for the reverse string order. Does this allow one to acceptably intonate the guitar?
yes it does.

any tune-o-matic bridge shout allow you to completely intonate any string.
My Rig:
Maverick F-1, Ibanez RG1527, Schecter Omen 8
Marshall JVM 410H,
Hand built 4x12 w/ V30s
Current board:
PXL LIVE
TU2
WHAMMY IV
MXR M132
MXR M101
TIMMY
NS2
MXR M108
XOTIC EP
TC DREAMSCAPE
DL8
Quote by loki_lulamen
yes it does.

any tune-o-matic bridge shout allow you to completely intonate any string.

If the bridge is angled, there will likely not be enough travel in the saddles to get the intonation right if the string order is reversed. You can sometimes win a little extra maneuvering room by reversing the saddles.

Had a look at the vid. He's using a rh guitar upside down, so the bridge is angled correctly for upside-down strings. If you want to play like that you will probably have to get a rh guitar or have the TOM bridge relocated on your lefty.
Later in the vid he plays a lefty that has the bridge adjusted for a right handed stringing, are there no bridges that sit on the poles in a non angled way. And thanks for the advice about switching the saddles around.
Quote by Lazy Cake
Later in the vid he plays a lefty that has the bridge adjusted for a right handed stringing, are there no bridges that sit on the poles in a non angled way. And thanks for the advice about switching the saddles around.

Had a look a 2:52. It is a left handed guitar, and it looks as if the bridge is angled correctly for left-handed. It is strung right-handed, and the outer saddles are at the extreme ends of their travel. Maybe the intonation is OK, or maybe he just isn't picky. FWIW, skinny strings will be less problematic than heavy ones.

I don't know if any TOMs are set on straight. My two, a Gibson and a Burny, are angled. If you guitar has the skinny bridge posts that screw straight into the timber, relocating them wouldn't be a big deal. - But it depends on whether you are willing to have your guitar disfigured a bit.
Ok thanks, I was just wondering if there was a type of bridge that wouldn't make me drill or route out a new hole. Guess not but thanks