Page 1 of 3
Just wondering - (for example someone setting fire to the place or a dodgy teacher)

at my school

Someone got knocked out with a bag after a lad threw it at him and a lad got expelled for hitting a teacher and on my first week at the school , two year 11s had a fight in the school hall.
Not really. There was usually a minor accident in the chem lab, a failed food fight, and a day we had to have some DARE like presentation every year after someone would inevitably die from drinking and driving. I think Someone got punched in the temple and died at my jr.highschool.
Back in middleschool someone broke into the science lab and spilled crap loads of mercury, so we got sent home. Everyone's favourite teacher (science teacher) got fired as well which was a shame.

We had a bomb threat once in high school. Really not exciting.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Kid committed suicide by driving a car into the side of the school, instead of dying on impact he burned to death when the car caught fire. There is still a dent in the brick wall where he crashed to this day.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Somebody farted in religion class.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There was a huge scandal here recently at the high school over a teacher supposedly giving kids booze and weed and I knew a fair few of the lads involved

I'll try to find the link if anyone is interested

Edit: that might actually be a bad idea.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Sep 18, 2014,
someone OD in the toilet and an ambulance came
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Not in high school. Believe it or not, suburban white Republican area of New Jersey isn't too exciting. There was a food fight, though.
a kid killed themself all four years I was at my HS.

^that's where I went to high school #Springsteencountry
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Sep 18, 2014,
A kid walked around with a cafeteria hamburger in his ass the whole day and then stuck it in the school microwave and caught it on fire.
Not while I was there.

The year after, some kid stabbed a different kid, but it was probably a pretty lame stabbing, as noone died or anything.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
A kid walked around with a cafeteria hamburger in his ass the whole day and then stuck it in the school microwave and caught it on fire.

I hope he didn't leave it in the foil wrapper I'm assuming it came in. And college I assume? If not you lucky shit getting a microwave that students are allowed to use.
I just remembered, some kid bought a dead grenade to school. He was suspended. The next year, he wrote a bomb threat to the school. Naturally, he was expelled. Honestly, I don't think anyone believes he has an obsession with explosives or anything, I think he just wanted the attention. I did see him the other day, but made a point not to acknowledge that I did.
Now that I think about it someone did let off a few stink bombs the year before I entered HS. If it happened this day they probably would have been a suspected terrorist.
Sixth former ****ed the hottest teacher in a closet

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by NewDayHappy
Kid committed suicide by driving a car into the side of the school, instead of dying on impact he burned to death when the car caught fire. There is still a dent in the brick wall where he crashed to this day.

aye, some say 'twas the bone merchant that got eem. some say 'twas the ghost of mary custis.

nonsense if you ask me
There was a riot in my middle school. Giant fights, trash cans through windows, overturning tables. Was kinda interesting.

In high school my class sponsor got fired for having sex with a student

Again in middle school a kid punched a teacher and knocked her out.

Lots of food fights... uhm...

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them all right now
Someone crashed a car into the back door of our high school and set fire to one of the portables. Some guy got suspended for spraying axe body spray at some girl who had an allergic reaction to it and had to go to the hospital. Someone blew up our sitting area behind the cafeteria. It was fun.
Last edited by smokin_sarah at Sep 18, 2014,
I was homeschooled so nothing really happened.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
my secondary school had the first outbreak of swine flu in England, they quarantined us for a few hours and one of the teachers was sleeping with students but that was after i left.
In like 10th grade some sketchy dude somehow got inside. He talked about columbine and tried setting off the fire alarm. Despite looking 20 something he said he was looking for his daughter.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by Wormholes
I hope he didn't leave it in the foil wrapper I'm assuming it came in. And college I assume? If not you lucky shit getting a microwave that students are allowed to use.

He did leave it in the foil. That's how it caught fire

and no, high school.
Just teachers banging students. But isn't that everywhere?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Just recently a friend of mine sat a hill near school on fire, because of the smoke we had no class that day. Guess when the grass grow up again it'll be my turn
Teacher banged a senior last year outside of school. He was 18 so it was legal but she was fired. Then she won in the faculty prom court for prom queen but administration wouldn't let it happen, so they made their own decision.

Girl snorted ketamine in a Bio class while the teacher was lecturing, got caught and she snitched on all the dealers at the school.

Kid took some kind of ****ed up molly at a rave/concert and died. He was a pretty big dick and should've known better than to take shit from strangers at a rave, but nobody cared about that and we renamed our courtyard after him because why not.

Other kid got high af freshman year, stole his dad's car, drove to school in the morning, crashed into some other cars, didn't severely hurt anyone besides himself, still acts like a douche.

Girl was texting and driving and hit a guy on the sidewalk riding his bike.

two year 11s had a fight in the school hall.

That's cute. Try every week.
Uhhh idk as far as I remember my school was fairly unexciting
I remember some kid got expelled (actually he might have just been suspended and then not come back) for selling cigarettes and possibly other stuff out of his locker but that was pretty quiet and I don't remember it ever being a huge deal
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
we had this crosswalk in front of our school that got removed cause some girl got WRECKED by some lady who wasn't looking. She went on to become student council president I met her on the tram thing once on the way to the Uni but I was high or something so it was awkward

Some girl got kidnapped and died when they threw her from their truck as police came

Those god hates fags jerks protested our school for no reason

in elementary one kid headbutted a glass pane and it shattered. I still know him he is really nice and in the military now

Uhh nothing else really just regular stuff. Like fights are not worth mentioning lol
in my old high school i walked into the guys' bathroom and saw a huge turd on the floor

it was OUTRAGEOUS
Quote by Eastwinn
the 'poop bandit' in highschool

So many turds burgled. :c

On time I got a boner in math class, but to be fair the sine waves kind of looked like bewbs.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm assuming college/uni doesn't count. I go to a big state school so if it did I would have way too many stories.

But for high school:

We had multiple lockdowns for guns on school grounds every single year.

Big "race war" started my freshman year where a big group of hispanic kids got into a fight with a big group of black kids. Cops had to be called in to stop it.

A fight broke out in the courtyard once and there were so many people blocking it off that no teachers could get to it. It found its way inside a classroom and took maybe 5 minutes to break up.

Some girl I went to school with fucked Machine Gun Kelly shortly after graduating.

A couple middle eastern kids got jumped after a chemical bomb went off in another school in the city. A bunch of ignorant kids were convinced that they were gonna bomb the school after overhearing a conversation where one of them mentioned a surprise on a certain date. The surprise ended up being him bringing in roses and shit for his anniversary with his girlfriend.

Not my school, but our rival less than 5 minutes away had a kid who was about to bring a bunch of pipe bombs into school. They caught him the night before. It was bad enough to make national news.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Page 1 of 3