Poll: what is your ice normally like?
Poll Options
View poll results: what is your ice normally like?
Clear
8 31%
Opaque
18 69%
Voters: 26.
growing up I remember all the ice I got from my freezer was clear. but here I'm using ice trays and tap water and the ice looks like this

tbh it's kind of unsettling how opaque it is.

what is your ice like?
I love the feeling of slowly biting into ice, where it kind of makes that weird sound and your teeth just kind of sink through it, and then eventually it reaches its breaking point and just shatters in your mouth
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
My ice isn't clear either. Nor is it cubed. Disappointed 1st world, try harder.
My ice is opaque. It's opaque because of mind-control liquid placed into the water supply by the government. Wake up, sheeple!
I have nothing important to say
tap ice is more opaque because it is aerated coming out of the faucet and it makes the crystals irregular and opaque.

ice with almost no air in it is clear, if you got ice from an ice maker is was probably using pressurized water which would not have air in it.
Quote by Baby Joel
I love the feeling of slowly biting into ice, where it kind of makes that weird sound and your teeth just kind of sink through it, and then eventually it reaches its breaking point and just shatters in your mouth

My friend hates that. It's like nails on a chalk board to him and if you chew ice near him he will leave
Quote by Dirge Humani
tap ice is more opaque because it is aerated coming out of the faucet and it makes the crystals irregular and opaque.

ice with almost no air in it is clear, if you got ice from an ice maker is was probably using pressurized water which would not have air in it.

this makes sense and is very interesting.
While I'm here is ice bad for dogs(grown not puppies) or is that some suburban bullshit myth that's sprung up in the last little while?
Quote by Baby Joel

This makes my teeth cringe
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
this is what my ice has always looked like, my refrigerator has a built in ice maker/water dispenser. there is even a setting to crush ice. its so next gen lol

edit: wtf, i had to find a different pic because apparently the word 'kitchen' is blocked.

ediy 2: everyone type the word kitchen
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Last edited by 457undead at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel

yes
Mine is always gross looking.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
i heard that if you boil the water and then freeze it, it comes out clear

i also heard that being ice cold is cooler than being cool

alrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalrightalright
buy it in a bag. water here is undrinkable.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E