:angry:
8 12%
:redbite: so mad u eat some1
4 6%
:batman: the maddest
11 16%
Voters: 68.
Page 1 of 2
I always heard people getting upset and breaking their hand punching the wall.

Some guys get no scoped and go breaking their xbox controller and shit. I don't get mad enough to do that stuff.

When I get really mad I just keep to myself and feel really mad inside. When someone really bothers me when I want to be alone I lash out though which I need 2 stop. I don't really get mad over dumb stuff like video games or what some idiot somewhere thinks, though both of those things can be frustrating.

Overall I would say I am not a very angry person.
I prefer to just bottle up all my anger for years at a time and then release it in one swift uppercut upon an innocent victim. They usually end up stuck in the ceiling.
i bottle up all of my anger and let it out towards people who make shitty threads on the internet.

i hate you op your thread sucks and so do you
two weeks ago I punched a wall until my knuckles bled. I've never been anywhere near that mad and normally keep my feeling bottled up.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
i bottle up all of my anger and let it out towards people who make shitty threads on the internet.

i hate you op your thread sucks and so do you

I don't usually get mad very often and most of the time when I'm irritated I seethe rather than yell or whatever. But it doesn't take a whole lot to push me from there into furious seeing-red territory. When I get mad, I get MAD. It just doesn't happen often.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Last edited by AnEvilWalrus at Sep 18, 2014,
Lets just say I am extremely lucky I am still alive, have no run ins with the law, and have never harmed anyone other than myself.
I'm very passive aggressive. There are very few times when I get really mad and when I do yell and hit.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I punched a wall and it hurt but even in that moment of anger (which is probably the angriest I've been) I still managed to restrain myself and not punch the wall too hard, cause I really don't want to mess my hands up.

So yeah I have pretty good restraint. I don't really get angry, and when I do, I just internalise it until it fizzles.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I get this mad.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I was actually thinking about this yesterday and I'm surprised I never got into any serious fights in high school. But my school or at least the kids in my year were all pretty nice and we mostly liked each other so I guess that's cool
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
I very rarely get mad

But when I do I will go hulk mode and hurt everything

Just last week I got in a fight and busted the dude's tail light with my fist

Lol
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Sep 18, 2014,
I get mad at stupid stuff. You'd probably think I'm gonna murder someone if you were watching a sporting event I cared about with me. Even worse if I'm watching with my brothers since we all go into rage mode over everything. And I've squeezed/bent a few video game controllers to death. That's all more frustration than anger though

I rarely ever get mad about what people say though. Probably to a fault really. I don't care about things unless they're affecting me or someone I know directly. I'm just so indifferent to so many things people seem to get outraged about. :/

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy7NRYCc_gs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9dSe-F61ms
Last edited by WCPhils at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by chookiecookie
I very rarely get mad

But when I do I will go hulk mode and hurt everything

Just last week I got in a fight and busted the dude's tail light with my fist

Lol

I know a guy who did that in high school. He also shoved the gay kid. Very tough dude.

Sometimes I'm in a pissy mood but I don't get Hulk mad really.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i eat people when i am not mad tho
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
i'm not generally an angry person at all. the only people who really trigger that side of me are one of my brothers (he has no idea about this though really) on occasion when he's being incredibly shitty and my dad. but my father's presence and just physically hearing him breathe alone can do it. i hesitate to admit this because it's pretty embarrassing but it works for me and doesn't hurt anything but i'll just kinda shut myself in my room if no one can hear and punch my bed hard for a min and then i'm good lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
When I was younger, I had real problems with my temper. Anymore, it takes a whole lot to get me upset unless I see someone being abused or degraded. Nothing sets me off quite like someone grinding a boot down on another person for no reason other than they feel like they can.
Quote by Cliffhopper
When I was younger, I had real problems with my temper. Anymore, it takes a whole lot to get me upset unless I see someone being abused or degraded. Nothing sets me off quite like someone grinding a boot down on another person for no reason other than they feel like they can.

yeah that shit gets me too. don't see it as much anymore though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
i cant remember the last time i got legitimately angry over something. i usually just shrug stuff off and keep going. getting mad, hitting stuff, and yelling at people wont solve the problem. so why do it? might as well just stay calm and have a think about the situation/how to fix it

i do feign anger for humor tho, but people know when im joking because its never over the top rage or anything lame like that
there's a couple occasions where i've punched shit from being angry. first time i broke my hand and had it in a splint for awhile, second time i just sprained it i think. the second time actually hurt more than the first for some reason though, i think it was because i wasn't pissed off to the point of genuinely wanting to murder someone
Quote by Cliffhopper

This describes me pretty well.

I for the most part keep my anger to myself nowadays, I usually just get really frustrated. I've been better about not getting so heated over stupid things though, but I guess that's part of growing up. Also, there's only a few people in the world who can really ****ing get on my goddamn nerves. And it's always small things they do that gets me going.
I usually don't do anything when I get mad. I generally bottle it up and then snap on someone who probably doesn't deserve it. I never hit anything or anyone. I never break anything. That is just stupid.
When I get mad I make UG threads. The last time I was really mad was people being crybabies about that one lady killing a lion. That thread was a shitstorm. Made me feel better.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Baby Joel
YEAH WELL WHY COULDN'T YOU CONTROL IT THAT ONE TIME IN THE PLANE WHEN YOU NEARLY KILLED EVERYONE AND RUINED EVERYTHING HUH?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Actually, this youtube comment makes some sense:

He can control him anyway, but if he is under danger like being attacked ( like in the airship thing ) then the Hulk comes out to protect him. There was a part in the movie when he said he tried to shoot himself but he would just change into the hulk before he could, its only when he is in danger he will change into. But other than that he can control him.

I'm pretty much always in a bad mood.
But I can control it.
Until something makes me go ballistic.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Sep 19, 2014,
I keep it all inside in an attempt to be a nice person and it'll end up killing me at 40.
Despite how I come across on here, I'm not an angry person at all. The thing that riles me the most is stupid drivers, but even then I'll just say "you dumb fuck" and move on with my life.
Check out my band Disturbed
Page 1 of 2