Page 1 of 2
Cause usually more than a girls looks or anything if a girl smells nice I'm more inclined to be attracted to her, and there's this really nice smelling girl in my classroom that sits near me and her smell is driving me nuts. Should I tell her she smells nice?
I don't see the hurt in it. Just don't lick your lips or wink or anything while doing so.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
kinda depends exclusively on your appearance and how you say it and if you smell bad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
remember to keep intense eye contact while you say it. remember to look smouldering too
'Hey girl I've been smelling you all day would you like to bone'

How is that not a recipe for success
ayy lmao
You should ask her what soap she is using so you can try it for yourself so you can feel like she does. (´・ω・`)
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If you think it's creepy it'll come off as creepy.

If you're just like "hey, what perfume is that? It's good shit. Hi I'm VillainousLatin" like it's nothing then it'll be fine.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
"hello how are you I would like to take an article of your clothing home with me so I can smell it all night thanks
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
but honestly i feel like you may have already built it up and thought about it too much honestly. that's not good for these things
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
if you go up to a girl you never met and casual mention she smells nice? That's fine. No different than saying her dress is cute or whatever. But if you don't know her or JUST met her and stick your nose into her? Nope. Double standards bro.
Last edited by Wormholes at Sep 18, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
"hello how are you I would like to take an article of your clothing home with me so I can smell it all night thanks

Recipe for success.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
What if she stares really weirdly at me and doesn't take her eyes off of me even when I try to look away several times and then look back to see if she's looking at some other direction. Does that help?
I've told plenty of people they smell nice, not even hitting on them... but the differences are that a) I wasn't being creepy about it, and was commenting on their perfume; b) I already knew these people pretty well; and c) I very much doubt you're capable of not being creepy about paying someone a compliment, if you're asking how to do it over the internet

P.S. d) I'm far more handsome >.>
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
write and recite a long and elaborate poem about how she smells

then end it describing how the raging boner she gives you is unlike any other that you've ever had before
ah! a fellow smell-man!

I understand your pain mate, my sense of smelling is ridiculously overpowered.. i'm like a damned bloodhound when it comes to attractive odeur.

anyway, i agree with the rest of the guys, as long as you say it casually (and the best way to do that would be to realize that it's actualy not a big deal) it'll be fine.
you genuinly want to make her a compliment don't you? keep that in mind
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
"hey you smell like shit lol joke you smell pretty good, wanna bone? haha joke again I'm not trying to get in your pants oh wait yes I am will you go out with me?"
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Yes. Sniff her ass to acquaint yourself with her. Then urinate on her to assert dominance.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
Yes. Sniff her ass to acquaint yourself with her. Then urinate on her to assert dominance.

Canti, I know you're only 17, but this is not socially acceptable behavior.
Quote by CaptainCanti

i pictured this

then i lol'd
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Canti, I know you're only 17, but this is not socially acceptable behavior.

It's worked for me plenty of times.
this house is bitchin
Bumped because I wanted to know the dramatic conclusion.

This seemed easier than directly asking you.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Yes it's weird you creepy little bastard.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I like it when people tell me I smell nice but for instance it is less creepy to say "your shampoo smells nice" than "I like the smell of your unwashed hair"
cat
Oh.

This wasn't the answer I was expecting.
Quote by SGstriker

If you're handsome or cute enough nothing you say is creepy, it's just romantic and sexy.

If you're unattractive, you don't get that privilege. Even the best romantic gestures will be seen as creepy and cheesy by girls out of your league.
Quote by stratkat
Depends.

If you're attractive enough, creepy shit you say will be taken as a compliment.

Quote by stratkat
If you're handsome or cute enough nothing you say is creepy, it's just romantic and sexy.

If you're unattractive, you don't get that privilege. Even the best romantic gestures will be seen as creepy and cheesy by girls out of your league.

thx again
idk man. there was this guy in high school who used to sit in front of me and he was fairly cute and pretty quiet but he smelled SO GOOD and all I could think about in class was touching his penis.

I never told him because I thought it'd be creepy. I did try and flirt with him but I got too shy because he was too shy.

don't tell her she smells good unless she lets you get close enough to her for it to be appropriate (example: after a hug)
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by stratkat

Does this actually happen though or is it just something people like to say to make themselves feel better? Cuz I do not know anyone (including myself) who would agree with this.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Does this actually happen though or is it just something people like to say to make themselves feel better? Cuz I do not know anyone (including myself) who would agree with this.

+1
My God, it's full of stars!
Done correctly, complimenting a girls scent is one of the most appreciated things you can say. After a gentle hug.

One of my friends wife always smells fantastic and every time we hug it's like... Yum! Knowing glances have been exchanged but that door will remain closed for now.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Its always creepy unless they're attracted to you.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by guitarxo

I think that assumption comes from love songs and movies. If anyone were to perform such "romantic" acts in real life, it would come across as creepy. People get away with it in movies not because they are attractive, but because they are fictional characters with pre-written reactions.
Page 1 of 2