Took a while to install because the wiring on my strat was quite a bit different from the wiring diagram from DiMarzio, and whoever had soldered these wires had looped them in the pots and switches hooks, which made desoldering quite the bitch. Fun times. Anyway. Finally got everything in and it works peachy.

I was worried that the output of the TZ would be too high compared to the other two pickups but it sounds OK, at least to me, there isn't a huge volume drop when I switch to the middle pickup. I have it wired so that it's split and out of phase in the intermediate position too. Haven't had too much time to play with it since it took me longer than expected to install but overall it sounds pretty sweet and I think I'm going to like it quite a bit, especially for high gain sounds, which was what I was after: very tight, very defined, especially in the low end. I want to compare it a little bit more in detail with the JB that is on my LTD, because the JB sounds kind of muddy to me in the low end...