I'm new obviously.still trying to figure out this great sight. I'm so new I hope I'm in the right place to ask these questions. Okay I'm having a great time with the tabs. As.new as I am( beginner)I thought I had the tabs figured out. As in fret number 5/A string. But what is the meaning of 36 and 42?
Sounds like you're looking at the drum parts of the tab.

In general midi each note has a number to describe it. In relation to drums 36 is a kick drum and 42 is a closed hi-hat.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Okay thanks. I thought I had set it to show the bass tab.which brings me to a new questionnif you don't mind. I notice also that when you choose to view the bass tab.the left side of the screen. Sometimes the guitar or the microphone comes on as well. Is this normal or is it pilot error..also isnthis the right place to ask. I am trying to learn and not piss people off while doing it
Quote by navybass64
Okay thanks. I thought I had set it to show the bass tab.which brings me to a new questionnif you don't mind. I notice also that when you choose to view the bass tab.the left side of the screen. Sometimes the guitar or the microphone comes on as well. Is this normal or is it pilot error..also isnthis the right place to ask. I am trying to learn and not piss people off while doing it

could you post a screenshot? im not entirely sure what youre talking about