Poll: Should Obsceneairwaves be banned?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should Obsceneairwaves be banned?
Yes
24 60%
No
16 40%
Voters: 40.
Page 1 of 3
The mods of the forum have determined that they hold an unreasonable amount of power with no real appeals system in place to keep them in check and protect the people of the community. They have willingly agreed to step down from their dweeby posts and become members of the community like you or I.

As a result, we are now an anarcho-syndicalist commune and we all need to collectively make decisions that will help restore and maintain the excellence of the community ourselves. We will hold weekly meetings with open-ended discussions, each man representing him or herself to express concerns and potential changes in community policy.

It is with great regret and sorrow that I must inform you that someone among us, the user Obsceneairwaves has expressly turned his back on the community, belittling each and every one of us. As punishment for his treason and slander I would like to propose that he be expelled from our community until further notice.

Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I don't trust the consensus.

DOWN WITH THE ANARCHO-SYNDICATE

ANARCHY!

Please provide your opinions below.

Thank you.
Glory to the people.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Hello, I open the floor to killing the mods because they will undermine the community and what it represents. Banishment is okay too but killing is where the real party is
I think we need more devolution in The Pit. Give taxation powers to the members of various official threads.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I am for anarchism in every way.

However, as an anarchist, I must support my brethren and so I insist that Obsceneairwaves not be exiled from our commune until he has committed some sort of offense. Disagreeing is not a crime.

Now if he were to start a rebellion or start spamming shitty threads, then it should be up for a re-vote.
Quote by Weaponized
Hello, I open the floor to killing the mods because they will undermine the community and what it represents. Banishment is okay too but killing is where the real party is

I value and respect your opinion, but I will have to ask you to hold off on this particular discussion until we have reached a consensus on the matter of obsceneairwaves standing in the community.

Thank you for your patience.
I got a patch. I got a pin. Obtained political beliefs from the same songs as my friends. I got a five finger discount to the little record store, its easier that to get the stuff I want out. And if you want fair compensation for the work that you do, well then your greedy, get out, we have amazing names to call you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCNUOZG9974
I see next weeks target. ^^

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I say we kill JackWhiteIsButts. He has declared himself God of our community and is forcing his will on all of us. Banishment is ok too
No no please I nominate myself to take his place now. Just don't lay a hand on my sweetie!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by archangels
I am for anarchism in every way.

However, as an anarchist, I must support my brethren and so I insist that Obsceneairwaves not be exiled from our commune until he has committed some sort of offense. Disagreeing is not a crime.

Now if he were to start a rebellion or start spamming shitty threads, then it should be up for a re-vote.

Do you not agree that the undermining of the entire political system and members therein is a crime worthy of exile? I do find it admirable that you are willing to stick up for your comrades.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
D:

STO
P! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

HE IS MY
LOVER!

!

While it would be regrettable to lose an upstanding member of the community such as yourself you are welcome to leave at any point and follow your lover should he be exiled. If you wish he should stay you may posit an argument for it, but the fact that he is your lover should not be taken into consideration I'm afraid.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
While it would be regrettable to lose an upstanding member of the community such as yourself you are welcome to leave at any point and follow your lover should he be exiled. If you wish he should stay you may posit an argument for it, but the fact that he is your lover should not be taken into consideration I'm afraid.
Y....You think I'm an.... upstanding member...?

Nobody has ever talked to me like that before.

*blush blush*
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by archangels
start a rebellion

Well if you insist

Quote by Joshua Garcia
D:

STO
P! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

HE IS MY
LOVER!

!

EDIT: HEY BACK OFF D:< ^
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
No no please I nominate myself to take his place now. Just don't lay a hand on my sweetie!

What I see here is nothing but petty individualism and disrespect for our structure.

Do you think this is merely a mindless lynching process to feed our bloodlust?

We are trying to achieve something greater here. Slowly we will pick out those who wish only to serve themselves and their loved ones and society as we know it will be rebuilt. As more and more bourgeois pigs are singled out the world will fall, because the current world cannot support true freedom in any elementary form. And as it will fall a new world will rise from it's ashes. A pure world. A just world. A world devoid of Obsceneairways.

and Joshua Garcia.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Sep 19, 2014,
Dissent should not be discouraged. Obscene is free to disassociate himself from our affinity group. No action ought to be taken against him unless he attempts to subordinate others.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STRUCTURE, I WANT MY HUSBANDO.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Godsmack_IV
you have no right to tell him what to do i'll tell ya hwhat

Agreed, it has become clear to me that he can no longer exist in our community without breeding conflict. His contempt for his comrades is despicable and I strongly urge the community to consider his indefinite expulsion.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Dissent should not be discouraged. Obscene is free to disassociate himself from our affinity group. No action ought to be taken against him unless he attempts to subordinate others.

We as a collective shall merely ease his disassociation from the commune. Anarchism is all about helping out.
Anarchism is about individuality, if you start a group you will soon have structure, and structure leads to power, and power is not anarchism

take that consensus

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Anarchism is about coming together on equal terms and breeding collective power. Anarchism is literally opposed to hierarchical power which is the power of an individual being greater than those of others.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Anarchism is about individuality, if you start a group you will soon have structure, and structure leads to power, and power is not anarchism

take that consensus

Your premises are incorrect, my friend, leading you to an incorrect conclusion.
Do you not agree that the undermining of the entire political system and members therein is a crime worthy of exile? I do find it admirable that you are willing to stick up for your comrades.

To be fair, I (and I'm sure others as well) wouldn't have even known about this little quip of his until you brought it up in a dedicated thread. A child throwing a temper tantrum is hardly the same as an angry mob. Bit of a Barbara Streisand Effect, I'd say.

Quote by JamSessionFreak

We are trying to achieve something greater here. Slowly we will pick out those who wish only to serve themselves and their loved ones and society as we know it will be rebuilt. As more and more bourgeois pigs are singled out the world will fall, because the current world cannot support true freedom in any elementary form. And as it will fall a new world will rise from it's ashes. A pure world. A just world. A world devoid of Obsceneairways.

I like your idea, but not your tone of voice. Surely we shouldn't punish those who protect themselves and their loved ones, but instead teach them to accept everyone as loved ones, right?

Quote by Obsceneairwaves

take that consensus

Anarchism is not against structures or groups, it's against hierarchical structures and unfair groupings.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Anarchism is about coming together on equal terms and breeding collective power. Anarchism is literally opposed to hierarchical power which is the power of an individual being greater than those of others.

sounds like communism to me, DOWN WITH YOUR COMMUNIST ANARCHY

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
sounds like communism to me, DOWN WITH YOUR COMMUNIST ANARCHY

Nice attempt at using McCarthy-style scare tactics, but communism and anarchism are not that different from each other. I've read some pretty compelling arguments that anarcho-communism is the best form of anarchy, though I would hesitate to start such an argument, as it is divisive rather than constructive.
Last edited by archangels at Sep 19, 2014,
Quote by archangels
Nice attempt at using McCarthy-style scare tactics, but communism and anarchism are not that different from each other. I've read some pretty compelling arguments that anarcho-communism is the best form of anarchy, though I would hesitate to start such an argument, as it is divisive rather than constructive.

Reading isn't punk rock, your anarchy is flawed

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
we are now an anarcho-syndicalist commune and we all need to collectively make decisions that will help restore and maintain the excellence of the community ourselves. We will hold weekly meetings with open-ended discussions, each man representing him or herself to express concerns and potential changes in community policy.

When did we vote on whether to become an anarcho-syndicalist commune?
Quote by archangels
If you don't think reading is punk rock, you're not very punk rock.

well this can go back and forth really, we should consult the consensus

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
When did we vote on whether to become an anarcho-syndicalist commune?

Vote? This is a rebellion against established evils, comrade. Down with the mods!!!
I agree with the banning.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Vote? This is a rebellion against established evils, comrade. Down with the mods!!!

If we're deciding things based on collective decision, we should first decide whether the majority of us even want the mods gone.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If we're deciding things based on collective decision, we should first decide whether the majority of us even want the mods gone.

Well, a simple majority would suffice for purely internal matters, but a 2/3 majority would be required for external affairs.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

And allow the mods to influence, censor, and control our votes?

First the revolution must happen, then we can vote on the specifics.
Page 1 of 3