Looking at nice Peavey Classic 30 amp. Sounded great when I played it through my strat w/tex mex pickups. Does anyone have one and how did u like it overall? Any issues?Takes pedals well? All comments are appreciated.Thanks
The only issue I had with my Classic 30 was tube rattle. Sounded great and took pedals fine.
The old ones got really hot. The new ones have a design revision to help with that.

New ones have the droopy logo on the front, the old ones are the ones that look like straight up Fender clones.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Generally the Classic 30 has a pretty good rep around here, especially compared to their contenders in the same niche and price range
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I like mine ..... good reliable amp , takes pedals great , sounds great with or with out pedals ....
classic 30 is a good amp. really about as bang for a buck as you can get.for a majority non-metal genres.

buy one.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I've got a Peavey Delta Blues. It takes pedals very well and the 15" speaker is great. A lot more versatile then I thought it would be.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
played through one a few times and for many tones it was really good. honestly though I prefer the Valveking overall. the clean channel on the VK seemed a little better and the overdrive channel has a little more umph to it. on the down side the VK's speaker isn't as good. the 30 is a solid amp and as mentioned has a great rep for blues and rock tones.
Quote by scott58
I've got a Peavey Delta Blues. It takes pedals very well and the 15" speaker is great. A lot more versatile then I thought it would be.

An old 115 Delta Blues is possibly the best amp I have ever tried for cleans, but they are a lot bigger and heavier than Classic 30s.
Quote by scott58

I
+3.1415
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Great tube amp for the money!
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker