I'm learning bold as love and i don't have a fuzz pedal, would the built in overdrive i have on my amp work? at least until i get a fuzz face
I recently picked up a pedal called "Fat Driver" made by a guy in Poland, it nails it. Its a quirky Boost/OD/Fuzz and I frickin' love it. I'm not real sure about the distribution of the pedal but there's a YouTube video of it along with some of his other pedals. Its not the gainiest, but its the dirtiest sounding pedal I've ever tried.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Nope. The guy's YouTube channel is AnalogGuitardevices. I think the ehx pedal is the "fat drive", this pedal is the "fat driver".
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by Bmxafro
I'm learning bold as love and i don't have a fuzz pedal, would the built in overdrive i have on my amp work? at least until i get a fuzz face

what amp? the short answer is you could probably get away with doing that but don't expect the tone to be real close.
^ +1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The real deal was the Roger Mayer Axis fuzz - Strat - Marshall 100 watt stack

The Axis fuzz is available from RM you just have to locate it.

Roger was the effect guy behind Jimi at the time and tweaked all his tones. His pedals are based of the same stuff Jimi had.
as of now i only have a 10g fender frontman amp, nothing special, i know i won't e able to get the exact tone, but something close to it
sorry buddy but that amp really isn't gonna get you that tone regardless of what pedals you use. it's a beginner level practice amp. learn the song have fun but don't expect to sound very close to the original recording it's not a realistic expectation.